An econologist in Ouest-France

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

An econologist in Ouest-France

by Christophe » 27/07/12, 09:40

Roger Guinea, become "econologist" for his house - La Montagne

The initiative

Roger Guinea has ideas and puts them into action. When, already retired, he had to build the house, a conviction guided his project: his home should be thrifty.

Without depriving itself of all the possible comfort, anchored in its time and in phase with the new technologies; far from an ecology of candlelight, he wants above all to be pleased while applying for golden rule the financial aspect.

This is how Roger Guinea found himself in the principles of "econology" or ecological economy, designating an activity that is both economically profitable and environmentally conscious.

Guided tour of the "Préerit", the name of his house, which aspect does not differ from its neighbors, and where there will be a lot of numbers.

"As I wanted to remain the prime contractor and follow the specifications that I had set, I had to find a company that follows me. There, I was thrown everywhere. Only one followed me because she understood that my project could bring him ideas. "

The construction is brick monomur, a material that breathes. The idea of ​​wood, he did not like, was rejected. An outer hemp plaster, plaster plaster, no need for additional insulation.

"Obviously the house is facing south. I created a cap, or a yard, to prevent the summer sun from striking the wall while allowing the winter sun, lower on the horizon, to come and heat it. Then I wanted a house well ventilated by a system of double flow coupled with a Canadian well. With this ventilation, a wood stove 6 kW is enough to heat the house. "

The insulation of the roof is cellulose wadding, it insulates from cold and heat. Roger installed a 10 000 water recovery tank to feed the toilets and the washing machine. "It's concrete, I wanted to, because it neutralizes the natural acidity of the water. "

Solar panels feed a hot water tank, coupled with an electric balloon for bad days. There is also a wind turbine that powers the house's electricity grid.

"I do not have a battery, because I'm green. This is the only downside; it produces 150 kW / h per year, it's little! The wind is not yet developed! "

http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actuLoc ... Locale.Htm
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 27/07/12, 12:07

+1 :P
Same fight.
The wind turbine is hot.
And without battery grid tie requires.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"