House (almost) bio-climatic in the Hérault

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
felvic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

House (almost) bio-climatic in the Hérault

by felvic » 12/09/11, 14:46

Hello everybody

François 53 years old.

I am about to buy land and build the house of my end of reign : Lol:
I spent half of my life renovating apartments and I realized entirely self-construction my solar heating (with heating assistance) with two sensor fields oriented southeast and southwest in 2005.
So I already have some experience.

The house will be in Monomur with solar thermal collectors, underfloor heating and a solar greenhouse.

The design does not ask me a particular pb but I stumble on the solar greenhouse.
I understood that it needed a glazed surface on two floors, a wall accumulator at the bottom, etc ... a little like this:

I also understood that shutters were needed inside to isolate the greenhouse from the rest of the house when it is cold in winter and hot in summer.

But how to close the volume that is on the floor (a priori rooms)? :?:
0 x