The vineyards of Tricastin renamed!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Capt_Maloche

The vineyards of Tricastin renamed!

by Capt_Maloche » 30/06/10, 10:58

The famous Tricastin nuclear power plant in Drôme is unfortunately known for its multiple damages and leaks ... but not only.

The vineyards, based at the foot of the power station, will henceforth be called "Grignan-Les Adhémar"!

http://www.zurbains.com/vignobles-trica ... 370B1.html

I can't wait to receive my Geiger counter! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/10, 12:34

Phew! The vital info we were waiting for! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/06/10, 17:22

So my confidence in the winemakers, nuclear or not, will increase !!!
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 30/06/10, 18:09

dedeleco wrote:So my confidence in the winemakers, nuclear or not, will increase !!!

Just like for the vegetable producers next to the plant: /
In any case, I would never go to the mushrooms around the power plant ...
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/06/10, 18:58

It would seem that studies are carried out around Chernobyl

there is for example a scientist who lives nearby and cultivates his fruits and vegetables in his polluted ground

It notes which parts of the fruit or vegetable retain the radioactive molecules

for example cherries, the nucleus contains radio elements, while the flesh does not

they are defining a list of cultivable and consumable products that I would like to get
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/06/10, 20:01

Capt_Maloche wrote:It would seem that studies are carried out around Chernobyl

there is for example a scientist who lives nearby and cultivates his fruits and vegetables in his polluted ground

It notes which parts of the fruit or vegetable retain the radioactive molecules

for example cherries, the nucleus contains radio elements, while the flesh does not

they are defining a list of cultivable and consumable products that I would like to get

I seriously hope that these studies have no interests other than scientific ...... :? :frown: :x :| : Evil: : Shock:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/10, 22:32

Econosaurus said:

j
would never go to the mushrooms around the power plant.

Let's not confuse: atomic mushrooms are produced by bombs, not by power plants! :D

Flytox seems to take exception to:

On the contrary, it seems to me that, well done, such a study is full of interest for 2 reasons:

1) it would seem that, according to the principle "to die to die ..." elderly inhabitants preferred to return to their homes, to find a little space, a garden, peace, etc ... even if it means dying more quickly and I understand them.
2) as the risk is not zero, you might as well know.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 01/07/10, 00:15

Good evening

the authorities may invite them or help them to return or to settle on these "virgin" lands, they must have the same problem as with us with the retirees and the pension to give them, at least there, in a few years they can put a new generation of retirees back there.

a new version of the death camp without there being guards around, though ... in 500 years, it will always be one ...

jeff
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 01/07/10, 09:38

elephant wrote:Let's not confuse: atomic mushrooms are produced by bombs, not by power plants! :D

: Mrgreen: No, I say because fungi "absorb" radioactivity more easily.
Even as in a report on Chernobyl, the journalists went to the limit of the forbidden zone, where a small grandmother still lives who sells to pick beautiful mushrooms (huge bollets for example).
But they said it was even more dangerous to eat champy from there than potatoes or .... salads :)
So it's also "nuclear mushrooms": p
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 01/07/10, 11:17

elephant wrote:Let's not confuse: atomic mushrooms are produced by bombs, not by power plants! :D

Small flat: in Tcherno there was no mushroom strictly speaking but there was a "beautiful" blue green purplish spray which rose several hundred meters when the lid of the reactor building jumped under the effect of pressure. .
0 x