What is the monsanto 810?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

What is the monsanto 810?

by pombo508 » 17/04/08, 20:19

Good evening everyone,

I have been a fan of this site for some time, which finally deals with real problems in an intelligent and united manner. I discovered (thanks to you) the incredible documentary of Mrs. Robin "the world according to Monsanto" and all well watched .... I have been afraid of the world evolution for a long time, but then there I say to myself that we make our coffins and the government imposes the material on us. On the 19/20 of France 3, Our dear Mrs. Koshuesco speaks about the amendment voted by the Senate which would authorize the cultivation of Monsanto 810 ... and I understand more, I thought that Bové had won on this subject at the end of last year, so what is this ???? are we going to have monsanto transgenic maize on our soil? and then they will do as with soy? and tomorrow we will have more right to grow our cereals without paying Monsanto?
I'm saturated, and I'm coming to you about the subject you created following the broadcast of the documentary in March, and I would like to know what has become of the proposed sticker to boycott the products of this infamous company, and especially the round up ??? because I think that we really have to act if we want to protect our future as much as possible ....

and then we should all go with bové to destroy these transgenic fields which pollute our grounds, because we know that it is the technique of monsanto to put a little their shit in our cultures, that will rot and modify the environment and then when nothing more can be done the peasants will have to pay royaltee to cultivate their fields. It's a shame!

do you have any info on this Monsanto 810?

Thank you all and good evening
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 18/04/08, 11:06

The Grenelle of the environment is pipo.

Large participatory meetings ... etc and in the end: a measure on cars which does not bother the wealthy at all; they will still buy their large vehicles, it is not a few thousand euros that will dissuade them.

The richer are getting richer so everything that dissuades by money does not work.

For GMOs, Monsanto is so powerful that the struggle is unequal; the big French grain farmers bought the senators. result: they made a law which authorizes a small percentage of GMOs in the fields including close to organic cultures, which does not mean anything: it is all or nothing that was necessary but there there will be contamination.

The reapers have only to be careful because they have raised condoms in the new law.

I think Sarko has fun with us, with his women: Rama who says white and black without resigning, Kosciusko ditto. They want us to believe that there are ministers who have them and who are not afraid to tell the truth and 2 days later, apologies, retraction, incredible this cinema.

It is disgusting such hypocrisy.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/04/08, 14:09

There is more to believe or hope ...

The dictatorship is there. Discussion and reasoning is no longer possible.

Only action:

- No longer accept anything, as long as they do not set an example, or develop smoky contractual explanations.

- Fire into the crowd.

:|
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 18/04/08, 14:53

The economic dictatorship ... it is there, yes ... but the worst is that they put us in the position of fuel for this diktat ... this is what drives me crazy. : Evil:

I am also sure that we can find solutions to no longer feed or at least as little as possible this system which constantly lies to us and which our politicians support in the majority for a few euros more ...

This is why I believe that we must be more and more active against the economic empires that gargle our lives and prevent companies like Monsanto Nestlé and other international superpowers from continuing to take power over our lives. I am to pay more for my artisans and boycott the super market, to pay more for my butcher and eat less meat, I am to take my bike and less the truck, I am to buy only the essentials ... find solutions ecological with lots of rational questions. The problem today is that everything we would like to do to conserve our Earth and our values, we are gradually being prevented by a phenomenon of desocialization and impression of force so important that we have the impression of being a micropowder in an insurmountable unit ..... So let's find alternative solutions by boycotting these groups, by educating our children our entourage, and the other countries, by becoming aware of the urgency that there is to act now if one does not want to be trapped like the American farmers (for example ..) all the subjects mix a little, but in short,

The sharing of knowledge that takes place on this site is on others is extraordinary, and it starts with common sense. It also allows us to get out of the indoctrination of the media which teach us to be more and more con ...

ah la la there's so much to do !!!
But you have to believe it is still possible !!!

We have to blow up the world's purses, that's the real problem with the virtual value of things in life ... right? lol

if not for the Monsanto 810, does anyone know what is going on around him? am i having trouble finding info?
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 19/04/08, 00:11

The problem with the decrease in purchasing power is that soon we will only be able to buy transgenic junk food, GMOs etc in supermarkets, and that the artisan butcher or baker will be a luxury trader ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/04/08, 00:22

What is great with this type of GMO is that the insecticide is in its genes, and that therefore necessarily, it is ingested quite directly. But hey, our bodies are resistant now with all the filth we eat, right? And then a pharmaceutical group can always lay a drug for us?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 19/04/08, 10:07

[modify] Changed the title of the subject [/ modify]
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 19/04/08, 13:44

Hello

this is exactly the problem of purchasing power. if craftsmanship becomes a luxury product we will all be forced to buy subsidized products which are therefore inexpensive but which are shit .. and hop it will be a state where only the rich will have the right to natural ... For the populasse (which I am) it will be over.

Example, an African country (there are plenty of examples ...) which could be self-sufficient in food because there were plenty of farms which were also working full of people who could therefore buy their local food on the market, is today constrained by the WTO, the IMF has changed its cultures supposedly for the world balance, knowing that these new cultures are based on transgenic seeds, therefore require less labor, so there is no more unemployment, therefore misery, so people are forced to buy the products that the US "generously" exports at ridiculous costs because they are subsidized by the state, and local cultures are disappearing. And then these generous donors increase their price and create famines to better control the people. The local farmer cannot compete with the prices of the subsidized products, so he sells his land (to whom? ... imagine ...) etc ... etc ...

My question is: Why don't we let countries be self-sufficient in food? to better control them, and impose patented transgenic seeds (which is said to be THE solution) which tomorrow will be subject to royalties, because the patent belongs to an American firm ... or another, moreover, because it is war today, behind the scenes of liberalism ...

Long live globalization and its sinister slyness ...
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 19/04/08, 13:45

nlc, I agree with you ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 19/04/08, 13:59

Ok ok with nlc and pombo508

My question is: Why don't we let countries be self-sufficient in food? to better control them, and impose patented transgenic seeds (which is said to be THE solution) which tomorrow will be subject to royalties, because the patent belongs to an American firm ... or another, moreover, because it is war today, behind the scenes of liberalism ...

The other evening Thursday I believe, I watched the show "tonight or never" on FR3 at 23:30 pm (no one is watching of course at this time) whose theme was "hunger in the world" with Jean Ziegler, J Atttali and other very competent interveners including an ex of the World Bank. this gentleman recognized the mistakes of the past, so we should give the means to these poor African or Indian or Brazilian peasants (landless !!) to cultivate and produce their own non-GMO agricultural products : Evil: and for that a very small amount of money would be enough to install pumps for water (in the Sahel there is a gigantic water table, the scientists are sure) and some tools and installations (not even tractors) and there would already be better.

Attali also founded one (of?) Micro-credit banks and it works, it should be generalized. Then there the World Bank and the IMF would have their role to play, but it is so much better to create crisis to speculate and to raise the price of the cereals + to be put full the pockets in the passage to buy 4X4 private planes. etc large houses with swimming pool and consume a maximum of oil.

EVERYTHING IS WANTED AND ORGANIZED BY THE RICHEST IN THIS EARTH to be able to enrich themselves even more.

PS: see my topic "for a few billion more"
0 x