Waste a new way of acting?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.

You think it's:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
rubbish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Waste a new way of acting?

by rubbish » 08/11/07, 14:28

Hello,

Here is a link to a brand new site that allows you to really act for the preservation of the environment and the fight against pollution by waste.

http://rubbishbusters.com

This site allows everyone to act and the result is visible!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 08/11/07, 14:37

Pal mal the principle, after I hope that we will find enough cleaners.

Why not even take a tour from time to time to municipal employees or garbage collector or other collections.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 08 / 11 / 07, 16: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 16:58

Uh can you present the concept exactly on the forums?
If I understood correctly the concept consists in establish a map of polluted / depoluted sites in France?

You can also if you want to add your site to our directory: https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/
0 x
rubbish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rubbish » 09/11/07, 10:12

Right, establish a map thanks to everyone's participation, but not only.

Because the goal is really to act (not to blablater or to wait for the government to do it ...), that is to make our environment cleaner. Establishing a map would be useless if it were not followed by action.

The possible actions are therefore the following:

+ Identify and map polluted sites (to raise awareness of what we do to our environment and the consequences it can have)

+ Make the census data accessible to people, organizations, or associations wishing to act by carrying out cleaning and thus facilitate their task (for example a POI file of polluted sites is available, just enter it into the GPS to go on polluted sites)

+ Organize cleaning and prevention actions (educational outings with children for example)

+ Alert the public authorities (Prefectures, Town Halls, DDE, DRIRE) so that the laws existing on the subject are finally applied (sanction of the polluter, obligation to clean up any known site, implementation of preventive measures)

Obviously the site was designed so that these actions are listed and therefore that the results are visible!

But the basis of all this is really the participation of as many people as possible. The more we are, the more efficient we will be.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/11/07, 14:10

Hello Rubbish
rubbish wrote:Right, establish a map thanks to everyone's participation, but not only.

Because the goal is really to act (not to blablater or to wait for the government to do it ...), that is to make our environment cleaner. Establishing a map would be useless if it were not followed by action.

The possible actions are therefore the following:

+ Identify and map polluted sites (to raise awareness of what we do to our environment and the consequences it can have)

+ Make the census data accessible to people, organizations, or associations wishing to act by carrying out cleaning and thus facilitate their task (for example a POI file of polluted sites is available, just enter it into the GPS to go on polluted sites)

+ Organize cleaning and prevention actions (educational outings with children for example)

+ Alert the public authorities (Prefectures, Town Halls, DDE, DRIRE) so that the laws existing on the subject are finally applied (sanction of the polluter, obligation to clean up any known site, implementation of preventive measures)

The approach is interesting but with a downside. the limit between denouncing and listing is small ..... (Vichy regime). : Shock: Yaka take many precautions before setting off I don't know what ...

For my part, I sometimes go for a walk in the mountains with a spade (stick with a terminal nail) and a trash bag that I fill (on the way back) and throw in the trash of the parking lot.

Indeed, I have noticed that people throw their waste more easily on surfaces that are already dirty than on empty spaces. So if the edges of the path are "preserved", they remain so longer. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
rubbish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rubbish » 09/11/07, 15:31

uh Flytox, I have a little trouble with the comparison on Vichy, I understand what you mean but it is a bit strong as a comparison no ...? I remind you that the Vichy government sent people like you and me to extermination camps ...

and then denounce who, you think the fools who throw their trash in the rivers leave their name?
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 09/11/07, 15:36

Uh well ... uh Citizens?

Well ... All the census work is done! For polluted sites and soils, it's DRIRE!
There are BASIAS AND BASOL. We give our money so that this work is done and I can assure that it is well done and in TRANSPARENCY !!!
Now, in the 1990s, there was the alert power that was given to Associations of the 1901 law type to denounce drifts with institutions.
So what are you waiting for?
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/11/07, 16:07

Hello Rubbish
rubbish wrote:uh Flytox, I have a little trouble with the comparison on Vichy, I understand what you mean but it is a bit strong as a comparison no ...? I remind you that the Vichy government sent people like you and me to extermination camps ...

I didn't want to hurt ... The comparison is a bit "shocking" it is true, but I saw a story like this where a craftsman was swinging I do not know which smelly and polluting chemicals directly on the ground at the end of his ground. The neighbors saw, denounced ..... it went live full, the various authorities came to put their two cents, the shop almost died with the boss who was blackmailing jobs .. .the employees almost lost their jobs.

In history I do not know if the land has been cleared ... because the craftsman may not have been able to afford. They had to find a compromise .... the shop still exists.

A preliminary dialogue would certainly have been more constructive ..... before setting fire to the powder. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
rubbish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rubbish » 09/11/07, 16:18

Polluted sites and soils, in fact it is the DRIRE and the BRGM and we agree, the work is done in complete transparency.

But we are not dealing with the same problem. The state is currently dealing with heavily polluted or large areas requiring surveillance.

Our thing to us is the wild dumps, and it would surprise me very much that they are all listed because they are small and well hidden and then they grow like mushrooms ...

Here, for example, do you think this one is part of the BASOL or BASIAS databases:
http://rubbishbusters.com/news/derniere ... video.html

Conclusion: if despite the work of public bodies we still find things like this, there is work to be done, this is proof that this is not enough ...

It's easy, with less than 10 people having sent photos we already have more than 60 .....

What are you waiting for?
help us ...
0 x
rubbish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rubbish » 09/11/07, 16:27

Flytox wrote:Hello Rubbish
rubbish wrote:uh Flytox, I have a little trouble with the comparison on Vichy, I understand what you mean but it is a bit strong as a comparison no ...? I remind you that the Vichy government sent people like you and me to extermination camps ...

I didn't want to hurt ... The comparison is a bit "shocking" it is true, but I saw a story like this where a craftsman was swinging I do not know which smelly and polluting chemicals directly on the ground at the end of his ground. The neighbors saw, denounced ..... it went live full, the various authorities came to put their two cents, the shop almost died with the boss who was blackmailing jobs .. .the employees almost lost their jobs.

In history I do not know if the land has been cleared ... because the craftsman may not have been able to afford. They had to find a compromise .... the shop still exists.

A preliminary dialogue would certainly have been more constructive ..... before setting fire to the powder. : Mrgreen:
A+

Ok I am reassured ... :D

What is preferable:

A shop that closes with unemployed workers
ou
Kids developing cancer (or other ...) due to products thrown into the wild

In any case, it is obvious that dialogue must be privileged, but it is also obvious that in certain cases dialogue and prevention have no effect.

The purpose of RubbishBusters is not to denounce people but to alert town halls and other public bodies ... and then above all to clean up because you are never better served than by yourself.
0 x