Pub Wastes Pollution

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Flytox

Pub Wastes Pollution

by Flytox » 19/09/07, 21:01

Bonjour à tous

The laundry manufacturer notes that it takes a full pod to do laundry in the washing machine. We put half of the dose and we have strictly the same result! (There's only mom mouthing 'the note to say' so she puts the pod and a little more in case, you never know if it was not clean ....?) : Mrgreen:

Result we use 2 more product than it takes for nothing.
In good understanding the marked dose should correspond to the use. The manufacturer encourages waste with impunity through its Pub and its more than optimistic notices. Why such a manufacturer would not be entitled to a dissuasive tax as long as it encourages waste. The tax would of course go to a "depolluting" organization.

In any case, the user will not earn 1 penny. The producer will not be ruined, in fact it will double the price of the product, but in history, the polluting load will be divided by two. + 8)

This system is unfortunately not applicable everywhere any azimuth, (which would decide the exceeding of the doses according to what etc ...), but .... there is perhaps something to dig. Can be started nicely by a label that notes the respect of the supplier with respect to the consumer and the environment etc ...

This example on laundry can be multiplied to infinity in our waste society even with all kinds of products much more dangerous for the environment.

A
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Pub Wastes Pollutions

by crispus » 20/09/07, 10:37

Flytox wrote:We put half of the dose and we have strictly the same result!

Is it necessary to deduce that the linen is also dull each time? : Lol:

Some notices advise to adjust the amount of laundry to the hardness of the water and the dirt of the laundry, now these are data difficult to grasp. For the hardness one can inquire, although the sources of supply being multiple, it can change several times in the month. For dirt it's very subjective.
The laundry is usually sold in pellets, difficult to cut in 2 or 3. In short, it's not won.

Chris & Chris will tell you to switch to soapnuts, I'm even more stingy I use the ash (or rather now it's my wife who prepares the soda on her own.

Here we sometimes have the impression of being alone to worry about quality of life, courage with the increase of the cost of the products the system D will make its reappearance in force.

When it becomes fashionable, the laundry will not hesitate to sell even raw canned ash if it can save their market share. Patience...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/09/07, 19:27

Hello Crispus
Crispus wrote: Some notices advise to adjust the amount of laundry to the hardness of the water and the dirt of the laundry, now these are data difficult to grasp.

Talking about this with a home appliance salesman, the claim that you have to put more laundry in when the water is harder, he told me it was misinformation. : Cry:

That the real problem was not the limestone that would kill the machine ... but the laundry. And he sold a product that dissolves agglomerates of laundry. The washing machines die from the lip seal at the axis of the drum that joins with the water and is used by the laundry and the water ... I sell it to you as I bought it.

Crispus wrote: For dirt it's very subjective.

It is true that whiter than white is difficult to assess objectively. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/07, 20:43

Flytox wrote:It is true that whiter than white is difficult to assess objectively. : Mrgreen:

Solution: do not put more white ... and basta : Mrgreen:
0 x