Emmanuel Giboulot: court for non pollution with the pesticide!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

Emmanuel Giboulot: court for non pollution with the pesticide!

by Christophe » 19/02/14, 11:10

A case that could make serious case law !! Which country ... what europe ...

Emmanuel Giboulot is summoned to the court of Dijon on February 24 13h30 for refusing to use a dangerous pesticide.

From 12h that day, his support group calls to gather, and offers to picnic in front of the building by way of demonstration.

Listen to Emmanuel's testimony and relay his message:
http://ipsn.eu/petition/viticulteur.php
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/14, 11:28

0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/02/14, 11:31

I signed the petition but I admit that I am always very careful because on the net shocking stories such as these abound, some are true, others hoax or ways to build targeted commercial files.

This is another debate, but it would help to be sure that this type of petition is based on sincere and honest motivation, or that it is not exploited by "perverse for-profit crooks".
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/14, 13:33

this case recalls that of organic breeders refusing vaccination and antibiotic and other toxic products on their livestock. And even more dramatically, the case of parents refusing these same dangerous products as vaccines too and that the law punishes severely: 6 months of imprisonment and / or 30.000 euros fine.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/02/14, 13:43

I tried to sign, but the site seems inert at the time of validation

there would already be 226000 signatures, so everything is fine ...

is history a hoax? I do not know.

In any case, it is entirely plausible. We are currently living in a climate of rampant dictatorship where most state institutions are sometimes perverted to compel citizens to respect ... the absurd.

In the same vein, on this subject, there was yesterday an Arte report (n ° 7) on the "Raiders" in Russia who are very learned legal-state-mafia arrangements aiming to expropriate honest people / Entrepreneurs of their property .
http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/046917-000/ ... a-la-russe

Collusion, corruption and malevolence are at all levels, including those of justice, the police, the state administration, which supports these ingenious games of dupes ... We distribute to the big arms "primary" and other zealous officials / minions a few crumbs of rubles, while bigwigs earn millions in a few months.

@+
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 19/02/14, 21:56

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 20/02/14, 09:41

In the same order of the subject, last night I heard José Bovet present his latest book ("hold-up on democracy") in which he denounced the infiltration of lobbies in the European Parliament in order to enact favorable laws. to lobbies, or counter those that are unfavorable to them.

Whether for or against José Bovet, he is an honest and sincere political figure above all suspicion:

http://www.liberation.fr/economie/2014/ ... 507_979932

his book : http://www.editionsladecouverte.fr/cata ... 78220.html
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/02/14, 10:27

unfortunately France is at odds with GMOs. On the one hand because of the imports of animal feed, which is massively used in the French industrial breeding and not only, as well as the drugs having been the object of genetic manipulations and that almost nobody does not question for all that. Prohibit purely and simply GMOs would ban them, in fact, too. But both labs and industrial growers do not agree that their business is affected and they are powerful.
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 20/02/14, 19:04

I signed the petition ....
Too bad if it's wrong ...
Sometimes "must go"
Moreover, I saw on TV a defender of GMOs, talking about "selection of species and crossing practiced for ages" .... While it has nothing to do with genetic manipulation.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/14, 09:53

manet hello
Moreover, I saw on TV a defender of GMOs, talking about "selection of species and crossing practiced for ages" .... While it has nothing to do with genetic manipulation.
quite, it makes you wonder if these people are competent. It was probably an interview with it's in the air, an agricultural engineer (whose independence no one will dare to doubt from the distributors of "phytosanitary products" (sic)) : Cheesy: : Evil:
0 x