Enzymes, Crudités and Pancreas or Pancreas

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Enzymes, Crudités and Pancreas or Pancreas

by hic » 12/04/13, 12:28

Enzymes, Crudités, unpasteurized, and Pancreas or I have Pancreas pain

Digestion is done with 1,2 liters from the pancreas.

If the food lacks enzymes (cooked and pasteurized foods),
the pancreas will ignore digestive enzymes
and will focus on the production of metabolic enzymes.

What causes poor digestion
and, in fact, indicates that the pancreas, at maximum activity, is exceeded.
'' Secretory insufficiency leads to chronic pancreatitis
with poor digestion; poor absorption and poor nutrition. ''
Wiki

or I have pain in Pancreas
the pancreas is located behind the stomach,
in front of and above the kidneys
Wiki

What are the symptoms that will lead to a specific interest in the pancreas?
Professor LEVY: The main symptom to think of a pancreatic disease is pain, pain in the stomach sometimes extremely intense and which can also radiate, that is to say that one has the sensation of a second painful localization in the back or between the shoulder blades, sometimes even at the shoulders and sometimes, moreover, sometimes confusing pancreatic diseases with a rheumatic disease.
*** http://www.snfge.asso.fr/02-Connaitre-m ... w_levy.asp ***

Eat raw and unpasteurized !!!
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/13, 15:49

To my knowledge, no vegetable enzyme survives passage through gastric juice *.

So this is a false problem, since only the related proteins will remain in the intestine ... Thus, pasteurized or not, enzymes digestive you talk about (those who do the job after the passage in the stomach) are therefore necessarily "Metabolic"!

This does not mean that you should not eat raw vegetables, the benefit is (in particular) upstream of your description! : Lol:

Raw or cooked? There too that is discussed! It depends on what you eat, your metabolism, your age and even your gender!

* with a few rare exceptions, if you mean exocrine enzymes ?!
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 12/04/13, 19:42

hi Obamot

You mean this is all an international scam?

"
Examples of foods rich in digestive enzymes:
- Pineapple: Pineapple contains bromelain. This enzyme accelerates the absorption of food proteins by the body.
- Papaya: the presence of an enzyme, papain, makes it a fruit that facilitates digestion.
- But also apple, mango, kiwi, salad…
"

Obamot wrote:To my knowledge
e, no vegetable enzyme survives passage through gastric juice *.

So this is a false problem, since only the related proteins will remain in the intestine ... Thus, pasteurized or not, enzymes digestive you talk about (those who do the job after the passage in the stomach) are therefore necessarily "Metabolic"!

This does not mean that you should not eat raw vegetables, the benefit is (in particular) upstream of your description! : Lol:

Raw or cooked? There too that is discussed! It depends on what you eat, your metabolism, your age and even your gender!

* with a few rare exceptions, if you mean exocrine enzymes ?!
0 x
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/13, 20:22

Impossible to say. You didn't specify. Neither bounced on my points.

Not knowing exactly what we are talking about here, how to respond Image

If it is for enzymes in sachet? I really don't see the point! You might as well eat raw food. Something tells me there is like confusion.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 12/04/13, 20:40

bugs
Last edited by hic the 12 / 04 / 13, 20: 56, 8 edited once.
0 x
Torture for Dummies
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 12/04/13, 20:42

Obamot wrote:Impossible to say. You didn't specify. Neither bounced on my points.

Not knowing exactly what we are talking about here, how to respond Image

If it is for enzymes in sachet? I really don't see the point!

Sorry, I couldn't find your sources.
But this is a good question.
0 x
Torture for Dummies
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/13, 20:57

How do you want me to put links (?) I'm talking about memory there ...

What are you talking about? Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency? Secondary to chronic pancreatitis? Pancreatic cephalic resection? Or cystic fibrosis?

If it's digestive enzymes ... They're metabolic. Amha.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/04/13, 09:14

Not precisely, the question is not to be discussed (and I eat partly cooked so I do not defend my chapel) Cooking is a mode of degradation of the food which allows to absorb a greater amount by softening it to the detriment of the digestive energy that this represents (there is only the human who cooks his food) so whatever the age the raw is always more beneficial than the cooked.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 13/04/13, 16:56

Hello ,

I would complete by quoting the "ancestral" diet so named by Doctor Seignalet. Diet based on raw food for the most part and for what is cooked, it recommends a so-called gentle cooking (less than 100 ° c) therefore with gentle steam ....

Have said diet but not in the sense diet to lose weight of course, diet therefore should more say diet ...

Many people practice this mode of feeding and it allows to control a good number of "disease" ...

His book is complete (very complete for biologists for example he describes all the principles of action and functioning) ...

And hic if your reasoning followed, in the subject on animal protein you say that you should not eat it (I am not saying that you are wrong or right I am only quoting the subject), here you say roughly that raw vegetables are also bad for health (I sum up a little without a doubt, but that's what I understood by reading you), suddenly you have what to eat ????

Only cooked vegetables and legumes? and cereals of course except that you exclude gluten, suddenly the number of cereals available becomes much less important ... (I also think that gluten is a concern in our diet but I will not dwell on the subject, I just note that more and more people are becoming gluten intolerant) ...

Personally, I still occasionally consume eggs, and fish but more meat, especially red, I feel good and I take on my work day without any cost of fatigue that I had before during a carnivorous meal ... .
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/04/13, 00:12

Janic wrote:
Not precisely, the question is not to be discussed (and I eat partly cooked so I do not defend my chapel) Cooking is a mode of degradation of the food which allows to absorb a greater amount by softening it to the detriment of the digestive energy that this represents (there is only the human who cooks his food) so whatever the age the raw is always more beneficial than the cooked.

Bein if his age and / or his metabolism is forced!
- one who is diabetic, for example! Explain to him how he can remove starch from potatoes without cooking them!
- there are also allergy sufferers. And for them, it is not discussed. You can say that eating raw would eventually stop having these allergies. In the meantime, people have to eat!
- some are going to bait with raw cereals, others not (but they are rather rare)!
- moreover, it is not very advisable to eat cold in winter (it goes back a long way for humans to eat "hot" ...)
- cooking does not only have negative aspects, it ALSO removes toxins from food,
- I do not see very well how or could eat raw potatoes! And it would be a shame not to eat it, since it is an excellent deacidifier! Ditto for zucchini (it's not great, raw!), Turnips, or even pumpkin.
- and again, it's a question of TASTE damn it!
- what distorts cooked food is mainly the rise and fall in temperature. So briefly scalded foods lose almost nothing (ditto for steaming or woke!) Proof is that even vitamin C is preserved with a good cooking method!
- finally, Last but not least, biochemistry teaches us that there are active principles which are released when hot, and others when cold (as we note in certain infusions, that we must drink either hot or cold).

So I would say in summary: you have to trust your taste, and you have to do a little of both, if you want to take advantage of all the active ingredients!

On the other hand, where I would completely agree with a point that you raised recently, it is that one should not make a too sophisticated food bowl and stuffed with heavy sauces to digest. The ideal is not even any sauce at all: steam cooking (or seared in a woke), then the food served with just a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt / condiments, but nothing more! And it's a delight!
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"