Eole Water: Electricity and water at the same time

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
franck.S
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Eole Water: Electricity and water at the same time

by franck.S » 10/09/09, 12:44

Hello,

I just found this site: www.eolewater.com

A French company has filed a patent for a wind system that produces water. In fact, the water in the atmosphere is condensed and then recovered.

I asked them if the efficiency of the wind turbine, in terms of electricity production, was the same (or almost) as a conventional wind turbine. I'm waiting for the answer.

What do you think?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 12:51

I don't think there is anything "new" about it. I had seen a similar system in 2002 at the Geneva invention fair.

The problem is that people who lack water cannot afford these kinds of facilities.

There are much simpler and more accessible systems to recover dew water for example ... search for "dew water traps" in google ...
0 x
franck.S
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franck.S » 10/09/09, 14:14

Indeed, this is the problem of this company, the cost of the material: between 9900 and 50000 €. It's expensive for third world countries.
But hey, I still find the idea attractive. Thanks to her, now we can live on love, fresh water and electricity (for TV) : Cheesy:
0 x