Poll: solution for optimizing the use of water

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
tomfantasy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Poll: solution for optimizing the use of water

by tomfantasy » 08/02/09, 00:42

Hello everyone, I invite you to answer a small survey on optimization solutions in terms of water management; I am myself studying economics and I am carrying out a market study on the recovery of rainwater for collective buildings. It takes between 5 and 7 min

here is the link to the survey for professionals: http://www.sondageonline.com/live.php?c ... 9495382768
here is the link for the survey for individuals: http://www.sondageonline.com/live.php?c ... 9572893458

Thank you for your contribution, see you soon on forum
Last edited by tomfantasy the 08 / 02 / 09, 14: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/09, 00:50

Pfff ... you will calm down please the quadruple posts!

I only have to keep this one!
0 x
tomfantasy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tomfantasy » 08/02/09, 09:41

[quote = "Christophe"] Pfff ... you will calm down please with [b] the quadruple posts! [/ b]

I only have to keep this one! [/ Quote]

You are right, it is true that I abused the posts a bit because there were several themes likely to correspond ... Forum is very comprehensive!

thanks for your understanding
0 x