Gold on tap

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Gold on tap

by Gregconstruct » 13/01/09, 19:53

Here in Belgium, the cold snap has left us.
And the warmth brought us big surprises !!!
The water distribution pipes jump one after the other.

All the services of the Walloon water distribution companies are on the spot to repair the damaged pipes.

And the subscribers ???
They line up at distribution points set up by civil protection, firefighters or municipal services.

This is proof that having to open the tap to watch the water flow is a real privilege.
Hopefully some will learn to waste it less ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 13/01/09, 20:13

Ha damn, I really thought there was gold coming out of the taps in Belgium. I was even ready to move!
In general, with us when there is a problem of water distribution, by the tap it comes out of the mud, rust and lots of other junk that is not gold.

I hope we will not experience the same problem in France as soon as the cold spell is over.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/01/09, 20:30

I do not want to blow your spirits but it is likely to happen all the same in France.

Otherwise, nothing prevents you from moving, we will go drink a real good beer togetherImage
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/01/09, 22:49

Well it is said, we drink it when this beer Greg? and other Belgian econologists, and cross-border workers and the most courageous?

In summer it will certainly be necessary to do something, which has room to accommodate the world?
If we do this in Spanish hostel mode, we all find it there and we have fun!

I can accommodate 2 people who would like to do tourism in Belgium ...

Good evening to all beer lovers and happy companies ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/01/09, 22:53

Ok, we'll have to fix this!
But not on this subject, we will create a subject dedicated to that! 8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/01/09, 22:55

Off course Teddy bear!

Bonsoir
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/01/09, 23:01

Here, subject created in Post-it for the meetings!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/01/09, 01:20

Hello

We have similar problems in Montreal because some pipes are 100 years old, but in well-made installations buried deep enough no problem if it is -25 and then it goes to +2 sometimes in two days, it does not bother

What we notice when the earth is well covered with snow there is less problem whatever the temperature.

Send your engineers to do an internship in cold countries
In the future you will have to learn to adapt to the cold. It's just a question of organization and foresight

Andre
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 14/01/09, 10:04

For this great day of gathering around a beer, notify me in advance, if my electric horse-drawn car works I would come with it!

In addition, as there is quite a distance between my home and your home (I live in the south-east of France), it will allow me to take a few passengers by the way.

I will have to point out in the subject that I created recently to develop a hitch with electric motor, that the car may be larger than expected and that the number of passengers will be more important. : Mrgreen:

In addition, I imagine that passengers will want you to taste their local beer: there will be an additional load in barrels of beer ... I will immediately work on the development of a tank trailer (horse-drawn of course ) with electric motor!
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 14/01/09, 10:31

Lietseu wrote:Well it is said, we drink it when this beer Greg? and other Belgian econologists, and cross-border workers and the most courageous?

In summer it will certainly be necessary to do something, which has room to accommodate the world?
If we do this in Spanish hostel mode, we all find it there and we have fun!

I can accommodate 2 people who would like to do tourism in Belgium ...

Good evening to all beer lovers and happy companies ...

Rah me that tells me well, lover of country discovery and beer (Czech also very good) : Mrgreen: , I have an absolutely repulsive schedule :D , but I would like to meet the econologists one day! :P
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "