Table water fountain

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Department
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Table water fountain

by Department » 02/02/08, 20:07

I am looking for a technique to keep my table water cool and protected from light.
Currently I buy 5 liter bottled water, but I do not find it very practical and my goal is to use tap water that I have filtered.
I was thinking of using a stoneware jar, vinegar type, but is it safe and healthy.
If anyone can help me, thank you.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/02/08, 23:31

: Arrow: Bottled water is an ecological scandal ...

My wife (laboratory assistant in medical analysis) does not want me to store water ...
Except in summer, I don't keep it cool.

I had a filter carafe which I appreciated the quality of the water. I was able to measure the poor quality of tap water. : Evil:
However, the filling of the filter carafe is very long (several minutes of waiting when it must be refilled in the middle of a meal) and above all its cost of use is high even if lower than that of bottled water.

So i opted for a fountain under sink less than € 35 (at bricobiiip) instead of € 100 everywhere else. The dual function cartridges were only € 4,5 the store stopped this brand and now offers fountains at € 100 with less good cartridges and at € 20 : Evil:
Apart from my problem to supply the same cartridges, I am very satisfied with this fountain. 8)
0 x