You said "slightly polluted!"

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Flytox

You said "slightly polluted!"

by Flytox » 05/01/08, 23:49

Bonjour à tous

I saw, I do not know more or, a photo showing kids who bathed in water like this. What may be the life expectancy of a population living in such a place?
: Shock: : Evil:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/01/08, 00:07

Where is it ? it is visible pollution ......... but there is also hidden and insidious pollution that we do not see but that we breathe or eat.

It is certain that the kids who bathe in there, if they have no health problems, it is that they are very strong !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/01/08, 00:38

Finally, looking at it well, it is beautiful this photo!
(What does Christine think?)
---
Otherwise, a shortcut of techniques ...
The boats are "icebreakers".
The Pacha-Motorist-Pilot is experienced, to avoid the more dense floating bodies.
Happiness for DIY enthusiasts: all you have to do is bend down to collect and fill your shopping cart ...
----
In Egypt, I saw kids having fun on a sewer discharge.
Also in a canal, along a road, which also served as garbage cans.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/08, 01:08

Pouted ... not really much different from what we did not so long ago with us with the open dumps ...

I do not even know that of Marseille currently has a network of collection and purification of rainwater drained on the mounds and the site ... so good ...
0 x
FUX.
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FUX. » 06/01/08, 13:22

Hello!

This image reminds me of a little documentary that I saw not so long ago, which is called the flower island.

A good document, a sad reality there =>

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=0
0 x