The experimental purification law TILLIE-TURCO

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
diablotruc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The experimental purification law TILLIE-TURCO

by diablotruc » 03/12/06, 22:11

Hello,

I just received a too strong subject on the depollution of the water which it is necessary that you make read. It is not new and some of you can be seen.

http://www.ldi5.com/news/tillieturco.php

I have yet to investigate further to verify the veracity of this article. On the other hand, it seemed to me that I had already heard of the two scientists on the net, during the Erika disaster ... and I have just found the other article.

http://sophianet.pertimm.net/data/html/ ... 00429.html

Good reading
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The law of experimental purification TILLIE-TURCO

by Targol » 04/12/06, 10:33

diablotruc wrote:Hello,

I just received a too strong subject on the depollution of the water which it is necessary that you make read. It is not new and some of you can be seen.

http://www.ldi5.com/news/tillieturco.php

Hi Diablotruc. Thank you for this news.

There is a question that I ask myself anyway: what about the harmfulness of the sludge obtained by the process?

We know that sludge from wastewater treatment plants is already largely polluting because it is saturated, among other things, with heavy metals (which does not prevent it from being used to "fertilize" agricultural land).

This new process, if I understood correctly, makes it possible to optimize the last phase of wastewater treatment plants (namely the settling phase) by using a chemical residue that was previously unused as a "catalyst". In principle, it's not bad. But practically, this catalyst, how dangerous is it?

In addition, optimizing a process is good; but if this process is the result of a catastrophic water management policy that takes water waste as a basic assumption, it may be a bit of a "plaster on a wooden leg".

What do you think ?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
diablotruc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by diablotruc » 04/12/06, 16:45

Hello Targol,

The remark is relevant, indeed if it generates not very ecological products (worse than the existing one) at the exit, it is not terrible!

I don't know any more for the moment, but I will see if I can have more info… it will take a little time because I have my monitor which has just slammed (cathode ray tube), then no Personal PC for a little while.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 04/12/06, 17:04

G a plan to have 17 inch cathodic monitors at 25 € ... if it tempts you (it's in Angers)
0 x