Chemical catalyst in laundry

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
tonydb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Chemical catalyst in laundry

by tonydb » 09/11/06, 20:46

Bonjour.
I am a student and I am looking for an example of a chemical catalyst in detergents.
I searched the internet for an encyclopedia but I didn't find one!

Thank you for your help.
0 x
Student fee
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/06, 20:50

Uh ... you have to wonder about the nature of a detergent ... and the definition of a catalyst.

From there, in my opinion, a detergent is a catalyst on its own ... because it will accelerate the washing of laundry ... 8) So all the components of a detergent can be considered as catalysts, right?

Your question is therefore delicate ... Catalyze what? Washing? Rinsing? Degreasing? Etc., etc...
0 x
tonydb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tonydb » 09/11/06, 20:56

My problematic of my subject is "what is the interest of a biological or chemical catalyst in detergents"
I would just like to have an example of a chemical catalyst present in detergents.

Thank you for your help : Cheesy:

PS: if you have documents on my subject I am still interested 8)
0 x
Student fee
tonydb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tonydb » 09/11/06, 21:31

Thank you, I looked in your documents.
And I found that there are artificial musks in the laundry, but it is not a catalyst ??

Otherwise I didn't find anything else. :(
0 x
Student fee