Water recuperator: information search

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water recuperator: information search

by sltcfab » 27/07/06, 16:54

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to find out about the possibilities of collecting water, and I would have 2 or 3 questions
1- do you know manufacturers of concrete tanks if you have internet addresses
2- I would like to know the price for these tanks
3- this one is more technical, is it difficult to pour a concrete tank and is it a financial winner?

I am still one, we are still talking about recovering water from the roof, but is it possible to use the water from the drainage of the house because there is an incredible quantity flowing out of it, mine

thank you all, and have a nice day
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 27/07/06, 21:31

With regard to the recovery of waste water, a distinction is made between valve water (WC) and gray water (shower, sink, washing machine, dishwasher). Only the latter are reusable without much worry.

We discuss it in another topic here
0 x
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 27/07/06, 22:29

yes absolutely but the drainage water is not charged in anything
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/07/06, 22:51

On wet ground, you can of course recover the drainage water. But if the house is built on dry land, there is no drainage water.
0 x
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 27/07/06, 22:56

that's why I'm lucky, the village is on the hillside, behind me no construction. So without exaggerating the water flows into the drainage more than 6 months 8)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 29/07/06, 14:45

Personally I am a fan of rainwater recovery, but if it is for pouring concrete I find that it is a little useless ... Concrete is very destructive, and I'm not even talking about its cost in terms of of greenhouse gas emissions, which is scary to production. And above all it is an installation that is difficult to reverse.

For drainage I do not know, but for water recovered from gutters, there are practical and inexpensive systems in DIY stores. For around thirty euros, I had a 300-liter container, hidden between two plants, mounting to recover the water supplied with it, installed in an hour ... what could be better.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/07/06, 22:15

well, that you want to recover rainwater, I understand, it rains a lot at my place, it is profitable to re-use it for hunting, washing, watering the lawn, possibly showers.

are at stake: 150 euros / year

You think that it is really profitable to treat water from the waters, we are still not in the Sahel, right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 05/08/06, 19:15

Hello everyone, thank you for your comments but I just want to clarify that I do not intend to treat wastewater, moreover I do not speak. I was just talking about recovering the water from the drainage, it is the water that flows at the base of the foundation, the surface water that goes down into the ground and that naturally comes up against the house . it is water that is relatively clean, at least surely as much as water from the roof.
Do you have price orders for concrete tanks, price and capacity? where can we find out? in a Big MAt for example? : Cry:
0 x
bertrandolivier
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

tanks

by bertrandolivier » 08/08/06, 18:41

Go see at aquavalor. They may have tanks to deliver to you.
But it takes more than € 1000 including tax for a 5000 liter tank.
0 x
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 11/08/06, 11:32

yes indeed this site is not bad, there is good information to draw from it :P
0 x