Seeking flexible tank ...

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Etienne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Seeking flexible tank ...

by Etienne » 21/04/06, 09:10

Hello, I am a bit helpless because I am looking for a solution to recover rainwater, to save some money, and also for a small gesture for the environment.
I don't have much space, and the house is on a crawl space. I also plan to make a wooden terrace, so I wondered if there were flexible tank kits because I do not really want to run in all directions and especially that I do not have much time for tinker.
I was wondering if the investment is significant and if someone knows a relatively serious company, with quality products.
Thank you for your information. : Lol:
0 x
Aline
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

flexible tank

by Aline » 21/04/06, 13:10

Hello,
my husband searched at length on the web, a kit available to collect rainwater.
There are many, but he has chosen a distributor who will now be able to sell online.
They seem serious, in any case, the material is of good quality and does not come from China.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/04/06, 13:13

Really not con the blow of the flexible tank (in + it protects from light) ... on the other hand I hope it is very thick because a leak ...

Must see the prices .... and the cost of transport (probably much lower than the hard tanks) compared to the tanks of Leroy Merlin or Obi ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 21/04/06, 14:02

Hello
Try the auctions (destocking of the army; they are sometimes very strong and inexpensive.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Aline
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

flexible tank

by Aline » 21/04/06, 14:23

For the flexible tank, it's great.
It bothers me a little to "sell" the product, but when we bought our tank, we filled it before installing it. Not a leak. In addition, our little neighbors and our son took the tank for a trampolling. For an hour, we asked ourselves questions, but my husband told me that the canvas used is roughly the same as for the tanks that go up to 400m3. The pressure is other than our 4m3.
Well, not a leak, nothing.
A product which for us fulfills all our expectations.
Here, small testimony.
If necessary, leave a message and my husband can tell you more. : Mrgreen:
0 x