Ecological anti clacaire water purifier

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
DOMERIC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecological anti clacaire water purifier

by DOMERIC » 25/09/13, 18:21

With increasing industrialization and pollution, the quality of drinking water continues to decrease.

SPAM

Who to trust?
What solutions do we have?

THE SPAM solution
Whether in new or existing, tenant or owner a few minutes are enough to install a compact module.

The very design of our products allows a simplified installation requiring no electrical connection with very long-term efficiency, at least 4 years without any rinsing.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/13, 18:47

New subscriber

First communication

AT SPAAAAAAAAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/09/13, 19:28

ecological anti limestone ???

I see a problem! limestone is a natural product that does no harm to anyone! the most ecological is therefore to drink hard water as it happens! it's calcium! there are even some who cite it as good for health in certain foods!
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "