booster tank

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

booster tank

by mom66 » 03/05/13, 22:28

Hello,

can someone tell me why i can't inflate my booster balloon the pump keeps on running the needle of the mano mounted at 4 bars and goes back down immediately. so like last summer I wanted to re-inflate my balloon except that there is no air the air does not enter my compressor remains blocked on 5 or 6 and nothing happens and the balloon remains at 0.
please
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 03/05/13, 22:38

check your valve! a shot of w40
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mom66 » 03/05/13, 22:56

Thank you for your answer !!
I pressed the small peak it sinks I tried the compressor on the bike it works and on the ball nothing
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 04/05/13, 00:31

There is probably water in the bladder.
If so, consider changing it.
To remove the water, remove the valve. It is unscrewed.
Then start the pump. Water should
get out of the bladder. Switch off the pump, put the
valve, open a valve and put the bladder under
pressure (1.5 bars, I believe, it should be indicated on
the ball ) . R
ePut the pump on.
It will last as long as it lasts.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: booster tank

by Alain G » 04/05/13, 07:13

mamar66 wrote:Hello,

can someone tell me why i can't inflate my booster balloon the pump keeps on running the needle of the mano mounted at 4 bars and goes back down immediately. so like last summer I wanted to re-inflate my balloon except that there is no air the air does not enter my compressor remains blocked on 5 or 6 and nothing happens and the balloon remains at 0.
please

Hello Mamar!

Before inflating your balloon you must completely empty the water and the pressure inside, then you put between 60 and 70% of air pressure of the operating pressure of the water, the rubber membrane or urethane must be stuck on your valve and block the entry of compressed air and that is why you cannot add air to it.

It is not normal that you have to inflate your balloon every year, your valve must leak but you can put a better quality valve cap with a tight seal which will limit leaks.

From what you say I do not think the membrane is pierced otherwise by pressing the valve you would bring out the water which does not seem to be the case.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hello

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 07:39

thank you for your answer rabbit I thought the bladder was full of water and the air around above whatever but precisely the bladder does not fill the pressure goes up and down immediately I wanted to empty the balloon before inflating it nothing no water and I cannot inflate the air does not enter. if i unscrew the valve the water will come out there ???
please
martine
0 x
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

thank you alain

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 07:44

I emptied the balloon besides there was nothing and how I take off the menbrane from the valve with the pressure of the compressor it did nothing.
60 70% air pressure of water operating pressure ??? that is to say
the balloon mano is set to min 2bars1 / 2 I think and maxi 4
Thank you again for your help
martine
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 04/05/13, 08:38

Hello everyone
the bladder may be stuck with rust in the balloon
in this case you probably have a turntable that you can dismantle
to remove the bladder from the walls, hoping it is empty!
anyway expect you to have to change the ball : Cry:
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/05/13, 08:58

Problem that has nothing to do with the bladder, it is the non-return valve (generally upstream of the pump at the strainer) which is blocked or not waterproof.
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 04/05/13, 09:31

which would be useful at first
is to detail the assembly :frown:
pump? (model) surface or submerged
balloon
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "