Sanitation without electricity wastewater treatment plant

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Sanitation without electricity wastewater treatment plant

by Arnaud M » 14/05/11, 21:45

Hello everybody

I am in a case where I have very little room next to the house, and to make a traditional sanitation I would need a pump of lifting (consuming energy).

I would have room for a micro station, but the installer's response ("the pump only makes half an electric horse") made my hair stand on end.

I made an excellent comparison on the electrical consumption of each microstation turbine or diffuser for aerobic treatment, it goes from 40 kWh to 60 kWh per month ... double my usual consumption!

AND then finally I realized that there was a recently approved station, the compacto, which at the same prices as the others, offers final filtration on several beds of basalt wool, I don't really know but that is the final filter costs 1000 euros to change after 10 years if it is really dirty, there is a way to clean it with a water jet otherwise, it takes 1 m2 of surface where 25 m2 of sand filter is required costing the skin of the ass if everything has to be replaced, in short, happiness without any electrical consumption.
All with an emptying every 4 years like a conventional water tank, and installation possible by the individual.
The discharges are lower than electric microstations.

I asked the guys from Spanc or the installers what they thought about it, they didn't know ... Listening to them you have to spend nuclear power, especially since you have to hurry up in 2 years the price of electricity will have gone up by 30%.

I wanted to know if any of you had feedback on the Compacto station?

If this is so good, why authorize electric microstations?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/11, 23:15

In my opinion, micro wastewater treatment plants are neither more nor less than a green swindle: we "purify" on one side to over consume a lot on the other !!

You rightly point out the problem of forced overconsumption of electricity (not to mention the installation costs).

I have no solution to your problem ... except biological lagooning (at 0 kWh) but since you don't have the place ...

Compacto I don't know, they have a site? It seems a little too good to me ... and then when you clean the dirty water, where does it go? Is it like the FAP of cars which only stores to release pollution later? : Cheesy:
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 16/05/11, 22:24

The basalt filter is simply cleaned at the entrance to the all-water tank (the pollutants that have not had time to be treated are returned to the loop). But the clogging is only due to an all-dimensioned pit, apparently they have 4000 l mini instead of 3000 l, it may not happen too much.

This is not the fap, burn diesel AFTER the engine !!!

It is COMPACT'O in fact, and not COMPACTO as I wrote.

AND I think this is the solution to my problem, since they do the same as lagooning in 1m2 of surface, all for 0 kWh and without complex installation.

I have the technical notice found on Gouv.fr:
http://www.assainissement-non-collectif ... 6d8dd7.pdf

It is true that it seems too good to be true, but since it is approved, if there is no scam I think that is the answer to many (in fact, I do not see why we would take micro stations consuming electricity, it should only cost 1000 euros more).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/05/11, 01:13

To read this manual, it is a classic septic tank of 3 to 4m3 which can't hold only:
in 1m2 of surface

I do not see how they could put 3 to 4m3 in only 1 m2 of land.
Dimensions 2,7m by 1,15m on page 15.
or did I read it wrong ?????
Last edited by dedeleco the 17 / 05 / 11, 13: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/05/11, 09:19

My beauf installed a disc treatment plant. The motor consumes only 60W ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/05/11, 13:39

60w continuously, 24 hours a day can be identical to 24W intermittent by jerks 500/1 of the time ???????????
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/05/11, 13:52

Actually it's about 45kw / h per month.
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 17/05/11, 18:26

dedeleco wrote:To read this manual, it is a classic septic tank of 3 to 4m3 which can't hold only:
in 1m2 of surface

I do not see how they could put 3 to 4m3 in only 1 m2 of land.
Dimensions 2,7m by 1,15m on page 15.
or did I read it wrong ?????

These are 3 identical blocks, I have more sizes in mind and more documentation at hand (low flow), but the first 2 correspond to the 4000 l all-water tank, therefore to conventional pre-filtration and the third corresponds to rock wool filtration. As the blocks make memory 1, ... by 1, ... by 2 m high, it is that I call 1m² of garden taken (top view). It's more in fact, but I would have to do more precise calculations.

You worry me with the 2,7 m seen from above, already I struggle to sink 2m into the cliff, if there are 3 m I pass more!

I just checked in the approval, it is 1,35 * 1,15 * 1,34 in height. The surface taken is roughly for the whole (pit + rock wool filter) 5 m long by 1,5 m wide.

The final filtration surface is 1,08 m², on 5 bunk beds, ie 5 m². I believe there are 5 others below, or about 10 m².
0 x