TPE carbon monoxide

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
chatoni
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TPE carbon monoxide

by chatoni » 31/01/07, 11:49

Hello
This is what brings me, I have a TPE to do on carbon monoxide, and I wondered what was the relationship between CO and greenhouse effect :?:
Thanks for your help
0 x
Pastekos
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pastekos » 31/01/07, 14:46

Hello,

for the greenhouse effect, I believe that it is rather the CO2 which is responsible.

In fact, the principle is that the layer of CO, or CO2 which is in the atmosphere forms an infrared barrier which blocks the infrared therefore the heat emitted by the earth, which without normally goes into space.

This is the principle of the greenhouse.

Nico.
0 x
pirate
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pirate » 13/04/07, 21:09

0 x
A people who sacrificed his freedom for security deserves neither the one nor the other!
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 14/04/07, 18:35

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

When I see that, I really want to become an eco-terrorist and an environmentalist, go and break a 4x4 at night, mow the GMO field, shoot down signs, lampposts and showcases lit at night, place harrows on all entrances to Device ...

Anyway, I tell myself that in a week, I'm going to let off steam in the voting booth .... it will solve nothing, but it will relieve a little.

to respond to the young tit: CO does not influence the greenhouse effect for the simple reason that it has a very short lifespan. it oxidizes very quickly by changing to CO². CO² influences the greenhouse effect. CO (carbon monoxide) is just a violent poison for any living being who needs opxygen to live.
the effect of CO on the body is to attach itself to hemoglobin instead of O², and to capture the oxygen already present in the blood. it results in blood poisoning and rapid tissue necrosis, which leads to death in a very short time (fortunately painless. this is the best way to get killed ...).
I salute in passing your intervention which differs notably from the usual requests of students who do tpe ... you, at least, you do not ask that we do the job for you, and it's nice.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"