FireStorm candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
bel3pc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

FireStorm candles

by bel3pc » 15/09/05, 07:42

Hello,

Rereading Nexus from May to June, he talks about this:

No matter how much I searched on NET, I can't find a way to get the so-called REVOLUTIONARY CANDLE

Maybe when appealing to readers of this Forum, I will have better luck

I look forward to your remarks and comments

Christian PERET

A revolutionary candle

Information transmitted by a salesman of a large Japanese car company, perfectly aware of the fact that fuel prices could only continue to soar.

He found a gentleman Robert Krupa, of Farmington Hills, Michigan, who named his candle "FireStorm".

With this special candle, it is possible, according to R Krupa, to have more power to reduce consumption by 44 to 50%, and dramatically reduce exhaust emissions.

In addition, it is no longer necessary to have a catalytic converter, RFI interference and the use of resistors in the central electrode are eliminated, no need for systems recirculating the exhaust gases ...
0 x
bel3pc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bel3pc » 15/09/05, 07:48

Another link or we talk about it,

http://www.robertstanley.biz/firestorm2.htm

Christian Peret
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 08:28

we already talked about it on the forum... the results announced are undoubtedly exaggerated ... 5 to 10% ok ... Beyond ...

Nexus is not really a reference in terms of reliability of information ... I believe that their only goal is to sell .... dream!
0 x
bel3pc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bel3pc » 15/09/05, 08:55

Yes, certainly there is no doubt in fact Nexius has only translated the article which is on the Net ...

My concern is to find it, because without being able to test the product! It is no longer a dream but a start to a scam.

It just lacks a shopping site and online and go.

So let's be careful, we regularly scan this site, which was initially offered by a commercial company ....

Christian PERET
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 15/09/05, 08:55

econology wrote:[...] ... I believe that their only goal is to sell .... dream!

Do you mean disinformation? : rolleyes:
0 x
bel3pc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bel3pc » 15/09/05, 09:05

econology wrote:we already talked about it on the forum... the results announced are undoubtedly exaggerated ... 5 to 10% ok ... Beyond ...

Nexus is not really a reference in terms of reliability of information ... I believe that their only goal is to sell .... dream!

Hello,

It's a start, is not it?
If it's real, it's a lot easier to implement than a PMC reactor!

For similar results, when the kit works.

For a functional realization, how many have been forgotten and terribly disappointed the director has not arrived at an even less efficient result.

These people are certainly not doing good publicity for the PMC. And how difficult it is to move the project forward.

If this candle guarantees me 10% and a poor achievement of the reactor 10%, I have much more chance of making a follower of PMC satisfied. Even add a little acetone in the gasoline and make it more volatile.

You do not find?

Christian PERET
0 x
mp49
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mp49 » 30/10/06, 19:37

Hi everybody
I would like to zoom in on a point of the article which appeared in nexus: according to them it is the difference of the spark with an ordinary candle which allowed to lower the air / fuel ratio (14,7 / 1 to 24 / 1) and therefore lower consumption so if we could have these candles it would be necessary to exploit them to best modify the air / petrol mixture.
here is
see you
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/10/06, 19:45

A slight influence of a better candle can indeed take place: in the 70s, I mounted Lodge Golden candles with 4 sparks on my Austin, there was indeed a small difference in consumption.

That said, I heard a Michelin ad this morning on the radio for a new tire. They claim to be able to save up to 25% consumption. Yes, but in relation to what ?? : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 30/10/06, 19:57

Hello
Theoretically 1/28 this does not explode any more, or at least there is no progression of a flame front, unless making a compression ignition.
At 1/24 it makes a damp firecracker the engine turns it is all, even that it would be designed robust to function has extremely lean mixture, there is almost no more torque.
In an engine what to look for is not the lowest ratio, but the ratio which gives the most power with the least fuel, and this I learned quickly enough since I put the ratio as I want with a simple potentiometer, walking too poor sometimes requires more fuel than the right ratio, which by the way is not 1 / 14,7 but around 1/18 but increases the nox .. Nothing n everything is perfect to learn ..

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 30/10/06, 20:23

elephant wrote:That said, I heard a Michelin ad this morning on the radio for a new tire. They claim to be able to save up to 25% consumption. Yes, but in relation to what ?? : Cheesy:

Hello

for tires it is in theory very easy.
you inflate to 7kg and if you manage to stay on the road the consumption will Verry much tumble : Mrgreen:

the michelins mxt, known as "energy", save more than 5/100 compared to a competitive tire, it holds twice as much as a good yard or dunlop bridge but it is limited in braking in the dry and it costs three times a 1st prize.

between 2 slick tires of different hardness with 1kg of difference (2 / 3kg) on ​​a motorcycle bench we can find 35/100 of power difference with the same bike (this is one of the reasons why I have limited confidence in bench measurements).

The miracle candle I have never found, but a platinum electrode keeps its quality for 50 to 80000km which means that we always drive with optimum ignition while a classic candle declines from 2000km and like the average driver does not change the consumption increases : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.