Need tips to the operation of a motor

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gaetoun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need tips to the operation of a motor

by gaetoun » 28/06/09, 15:24

Hello

Currently a thermal and energy engineering student, I embarked on the realization of a pantone engine. I did it on a "bernard" mower and small problems appeared.
- in the bubbler with only one air supply, there is not enough vacuum. So I have to play with the starter and it then forms a small depression. Bubbles are created but without direct results on the mower.
I would like to point out that in the bubbler, I made a 50/50 gasoline-water mixture and with the air inlet pipe which plunges into the water.

In my opinion, the problem comes from admission. My loop ends after the carburetor and before the acceleration valve. For practical reasons, I could not make a big hole (inside diameter of 6mm knowing that all my circuit is in
12mm inside diameter)

After finding a 25mm thick metal cube, I plan to machine it to arrive at 12mm inside diameter.

Do you think my mistake would come from here? Where could this little problem come from?

cordially
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/06/09, 15:28

You would not have some photos ???

It would be clearer!

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
gaetoun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gaetoun » 30/06/09, 08:56

sorry but i cannot insert pictures. SA put me, "fatal error" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/06/09, 10:55

gaetoun wrote:SA put me, "fatal error" ...

What's that ? : Shock: : Cheesy:

Follow the download instructions and it will work ...
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"