406 6 3.0 V210 CVs, how to consume less?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Rikku
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

406 6 3.0 V210 CVs, how to consume less?

by Rikku » 28/05/09, 20:46

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum which interests me enormously even if I confess not to understand everything : Cry:

so here, I do not know if it is the section aproprie but I still try my luck, if it is not, thank you to tell me

I have a 406 3.0 V6 210 Chevanux, I like this car, but, alas, it consumes a lot and therefore pollute accordingly (not to mention the financial aspect)

what can I put to make it less?
knowing that I drive in "ecological" mode I do not pull on the reports, (except during the madness 8) )
-a vortex valve system?
-a "turbulator"

I read a lot of post it and I can not understand the operation of the turbulator, as well as its location
the gain aporté etc ....

if you could enlighten me

cordially

Mathieu
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/05/09, 21:21

Hello Rikku
... I have a 406 3.0 V6 210 chevanux, I like this car, but, alas, it consumes a lot and therefore pollute accordingly (not to mention the financial aspect)

what can I put to make it less?
knowing that I drive in "ecological" mode I do not pull on the reports, (except during the blows of madness Cool)
-a vortex valve system?
-a "turbulator"

I read a lot of post it and I can not understand the operation of the turbulator, as well as its location
the gain aporté etc ....

The turbulator or VSLA improves in some cases and not in others. The explanations given here and there have the merit of existing ... and are not all convincing. Still, it is "easy" to achieve and try if you are a bit of a handyman.

Often the easiest place to install it is at the junction of the hose (coming from the air filter) and the intake manifold. There are other possible places, the most radical of which is practically at level of the intake valve. The induced turbulence can be particularly important. It's not necessarily better ... at least for all diets. You have to try first and say afterwards if it works. : Mrgreen:

Anyway, to really save money, pollution every time and fuel if all goes well, you should see to install a Gillier Pantome. On a fuel pit the result is likely to be much more pronounced than on a car wise.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Rikku
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Rikku » 28/05/09, 22:29

Thank you for your reply

What do you mean by Gillier Pantome ??
I'm in maintenance but I have 22 years so I'm not very experienced .....
hard esce?
the minimum "promised" gain ??

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 22:51

If you want to suck less you take a V6 210 cv ...

It's stupid but it's the way it works best?

If 22 years you ride with 210 cv under the ass, 40 years you may want to be 400? : Mrgreen:
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 28/05/09, 22:54

Not even I answer
0 x
Rikku
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Rikku » 28/05/09, 23:26

for Christophe:
as it says "I am young"
at my parents so no charge, rent etc ...
if I want to pay for a simpa car that works properly now
not when I have 40.with kids and rent

Raymon:
well, do not answer .......... :frown:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 23:34

Ben must know what we want: either the watts or the bill at the pump ... choose a car ca must be a compromise ...

Otherwise there are hdi 150 cv that work well and consumes no more than a gasoline 120 cv ...

If you want to feel like me: take a bike ...
: Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/05/09, 23:38

Rikku wrote:What do you mean by Gillier Pantome ??
I'm in maintenance but I have 22 years so I'm not very experienced .....
hard esce?
the minimum "promised" gain ??

Gillier Pantome is a version of a Pantome more accomplished than the original, adaptable on a car, tractor etc ... and not only on fixed-speed lawnmower (to be a little caricature).

If that does not speak to you, you have to read a lot of post that talk about it on this site. This is essential before embarking on the adventure. It will also fix the level of difficulty you are facing.

For gains in cons you can have from zero to about 30%. Those who advertise more ... it's watching them : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Rikku
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Rikku » 28/05/09, 23:41

okay, thanks for everything :)

ps: Christophe, I have a motorcycle;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 23:44

Flytox wrote:For gains in cons you can have from zero to about 30%. Those who advertise more ... it's watching them : Mrgreen:
A+

Yes except that it's a V6 essence ... and we have very few positive returns on gasoline ...

Rah bin if you have a bike: resell your 406 coupe and take a 206 hdi and open the gas on a motorcycle!

Uh, what is it like motorcycle? https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-motard ... t1934.html
: Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"