buried patents

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

buried patents

by the middle » 06/12/08, 11:37

:? :? The reverse of patents
Hello,
Patents, it's good, it allows a creative person to earn an honest living, and protect SES interests.
The flip side is that industrial companies are buying all patents that could harm their societies ...
result: a serious slowdown of technological changeAnd in the case of our planet, chaos.
This morning I showed my attendant with what kind of fuel I roll. (Zuile resto)
He was very interested because mechanic confirmed ...
After all my explanations, he told me, I have a friend who has a facility that "transforms" the oil, and, instead of consuming 10litres in 100, he needs 3 liters.His head is in the newspapers, and ...BOSCH bought his system ...
Now the coconut has a big car, it no longer works ...
We often forget the problem of buried patents.
I call it the non-assistance to endangered planet.
It's time to unearth these patents ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 06/12/08, 11:51

Dig, I do not mind, but how ????
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/12/08, 12:26

Gregconstruct wrote:Dig, I do not mind, but how ????

Well seen...
It takes a big change in thinking ... maybe the masses ...
But I know that I dug up a groosse shit ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 06/12/08, 13:08

Dig, I do not mind, but how ????

On behalf of the public interest, of course!

By the way, the military have the right to inspect each patent filing. And they do not hesitate to bury any invention likely to interest the "defense secret".

What prevents the Ministry of Health to do the same?

Today, apart from multinationals, I think filing a patent is a mistake:

- It costs exorbitant sums to its depositor, which forced him to give up after a few years, failing to convince a financial partner.

- They only apply in the countries for which we paid.

In parentheses, "paying for protection" is called a racketeering! : Lol: : Evil:

Consequence: I imagine that filed a patent 'FR' on an engine component. Ford drops the same but 'global' immediately afterwards, and then exports the engines and modified in France. I touch the rights? : Mrgreen:

- The industrialists have replaced their engineers by an army of lawyers, charged to recover these patents in forfeiture of rights and to attack in infringement any process appearing directly or indirectly to their own patents. What an Internet user called "industrial vampirism".

- If they can not wait, they buy back the rights from the publication, just to bury them 20 years. With a little chance those who knew her will be retired and this innovation will be forgotten ... : Cheesy:

Most of the patents filed today are called "blocking patents": I do not intend to complete this project, but I will not let any competitor do it ...

Yet according to wikipedia
In addition, patent law in almost all countries contains provisions for the granting of compulsory licenses to prevent such abuses. This granting of these compulsory licenses is, however, subject to restrictive conditions.
:?:

- Number of patents consist of a juxtaposition of patents in the public domain. By adding extensions to existing patents, it actually blocks any further developments.

- finally, when you are happy with your invention, the slightest leak can prove to be fatal since the filing of a patent requires prior secrecy. If the stakes justify it, the multinational will not hesitate to send someone to shut you up. I am not thinking in a "conspiracy theory" way, but "villainous capitalism" or "corporate mafia". It's not complicated to make someone disappear for a few thousand euros when you can earn billions ... : Evil:

Better to focus formula of copyright: protection is free, international and lasts beyond the life of the inventor.

The only constraint is that the presentation is done in order to have the article accepted as a "literary creation", not just a vague sketch with 2 sentences of claim ... Such as to detail the circumstances of the invention, its implications, etc ...

Once the article is published, the right is granted. The difficulty is to justify its release date, especially in the Internet where one is never safe from a server failure.

But in the case of an interesting invention several companies, they have an interest in recognizing the right to prevent one of appropriating a new patent.

Copyright does not prevent competitors from developing the same product, but with payment of fees, to define necessary through the courts.

In short, with the patent law the current technology is not going to progress ... It is urgent to move to open source!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: buried Patents

by bham » 06/12/08, 14:13

lejustemilieu wrote: After all my explanations, he told me, I have a friend who has a facility that "transforms" the oil, and, instead of consuming 10litres in 100, he needs 3 liters.His head is in the newspapers, and ...BOSCH bought his system ...

You can not try to learn more from this ... as required under torture eh eh eh! : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/12/08, 14:27

In the kind Dam Patent ... Siemens seem to know it ...
http://www.invention-europe.com/Article273564.htm
37 inventions / day in 2008 (thanks to 7 inventions / day (which is already huge) I think at least 30 sticks in the wheels of competitors ...) : Cheesy:

More than 5000 Patents per year !! Really "ingenious" : Idea:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/12/08, 14:44

@ Crispus:
You write:
"paying for protection" is called a racketeering!

When you pay for your insurance is it also "racketeering"? It does not seem abnormal to me to pay rent in order to benefit from a right. This right is quite theoretical, I grant it, and this is where the shoe pinches, amha.
Copyright seems good protection, but not about technical inventions.

It is true that an industrialist who has invested in a process does not necessarily have an interest in adopting an innovative process, as long as the previous one provides him with comfortable income without new investments. However, it is not entirely correct to write that these patents are concealed, because in return for the exclusive use (for 20 years) of the invention, the inventor undertakes to make public the substance of that here, so that it is "reproducible by a person skilled in the art". But, well after 20 years ...

The real blocking does not result so much legal issues of power relations. When a big box is determined to sting an independent patent, it is only a matter of time and money ... Anyway, a patent has not the slightest interest if we no means 1_de defend, exploit 2_de.

Do you know that there are also firms which peel new patents, identify the most interesting and then propose to companies working in the field concerned, so-called "circumvention" patents?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 06/12/08, 15:15

@ahmed: You forgot the smiley next to my sentence : Lol:
I was "referring" to the good old thrillers where Audiard made the dialogues ...

I do not dispute the fact of paying, provided that the payment is up to the protection. Considering the tricks deployed by the "big" to strip the "little ones", sorry it is largely overvalued ... A bit like paying an insurance which will not cover any loss : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/12/08, 15:47

@ Crispus:
It's your other smiley : Evil: which made me doubt!
I fully agree with your answer.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/12/08, 15:52

Ahmed wrote:Copyright seems good protection, but not about technical inventions.

Do you know that there are also firms which peel new patents, identify the most interesting and then propose to companies working in the field concerned, so-called "circumvention" patents?

Hi Ahmed,

False to copyright: http://www.celog.fr/cpi/

Article L111-1 of the Code of Intellectual OWNED (copyright)
The author of a work of the spirit enjoys on this work, the mere fact of its creation, an exclusive right to intangible property and binding on all.

Art. L. 112-1. The provisions of this Code shall protect the rights of authors in all works of the mind, whatever their kind, form of expression, merit or purpose.

Art. L.112-2. Are considered especially as intellectual works under this code:
1 ° Books, pamphlets and other literary, artistic and scientists ;
2 ° Lectures, addresses, sermons, pleadings and other works of the same nature;
3 ° Dramatic or dramatic-musical works;
4 ° Choreographic works, circus acts and tricks, pantomimes, whose implementation is fixed in writing or otherwise;
5 ° Musical compositions with or without words;
6 ° Cinematographic works and other works consisting of animated sequences of images, with or without sound, together referred to as audiovisual works;
Works of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving and lithography;
8 ° Graphical and typographical works;
9 ° Photographic works and works produced using techniques analogous to photography;
10° The works of applied art;
11 ° Illustrations, geographical maps;
12° Plans, sketches and plastic works relative to geography, topography, architecture and science;
13 ° The software, including the preparatory design material;
14 ° The creations of the seasonal industries of dress and adornment. Are deemed seasonal industries of dress and adornment industries, due to the fashion requirements frequently change the form of their products, including sewing, fur, lingerie, embroidery, fashion, footwear, gloves, leather goods, manufactures of high novelty or special fabrics for haute couture, the productions of PARURIERS and shoemakers and factories upholstery.

Book VI of the ICC

Art. L. 611-1. any invention peut be an industrial property title issued by the Director of the National Industrial Property Institute that gives its holder or his successors in title an exclusive right of exploitation.

In law, can means "it is possible to". The protection of industrial works is not exclusively a patent.

If this were the case, article L611-1 should be amended by replacing may with "must", which in legal terms means obligation.

For peeling patents altogether, it called technological intelligence present in all major businesses.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"