Water injection and EGR patent by Renault

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Water injection and EGR patent by Renault

by Christophe » 14/08/07, 23:12

Well, it looks like we're working on almost the same thing:

https://www.econologie.com/brevet-renaul ... -3435.html
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 08 / 07, 09: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/08/07, 23:45

Hello
What would he not do to get around the panton?
I just find it a little funny, we do approximately the same thing we enter through the hole of the ERG with water vapor we control the water according to the engine temperature when we say it we pass for crokigniole of garage bottom (it's a bit true)
As soon as a large manufacturer with its batterries of white coats in (EUR) and S says it becomes important. Like the discovery of the century ..

Andre
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Patent for water injection and EGR by Renault

by the middle » 15/08/07, 09:24

Christophe wrote:Well, it looks like we're working on almost the same thing:

Trawl,
If I remember correctly, pantone made a fuel / water mixture patent ... nobody had thought of making a "water injection" patent.
If this French automobile company has made this patent in order to bury the fruits of your labor, it's sad (once again)
If she did this for the purpose of making money, and developing the system, and installing it in her vehicles, then I don't mind.
Anyway, there's intelligence theft, but it's legal, and by disclosing your information on the net, you knew that the wolf was behind the door, listening, and reading ...
In your place I will be happy with this patent, it means that you are on the right path; because the work is not finished.
When I read the results of your experiences that talk about super performance, at certain times, it means that there is something important to discover, and you are almost there.
It's a personal feeling ....
0 x
RolCopter
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

won a gold vine

by RolCopter » 15/08/07, 10:05

Hello you people

At Renault they are late, they would have done better to patent a pinard injection system like this we could have eliminated our excess vinasse!
As drivers must abstain, the engines could be run with a little alcohol!
But I'm sure that some Pantone tests have already been done with wine, the first who admits it won a gold lol!
0 x
Less consumption is good
Less pollution is already a great result
Christophe

Re: Patent for water injection and EGR by Renault

by Christophe » 15/08/07, 19:35

lejustemilieu wrote:It's a personal feeling ....

That I totally share :)
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 15/08/07, 22:40

I understood that a patent has no value if it includes elements that have already been published?
Wikipedia wrote:1. It (the invention) must be new, that is to say that nothing identical has ever been accessible to the public, by any means whatsoever (written, oral, use, etc.). ..), anywhere, anytime.

2. Its design must be inventive, that is to say that it cannot be obvious from the state of the art, for a person knowing the technical field concerned.

Currently, a very large number of patents when they are contested are invalidated; one of the important arguments is the absence of novelty of the invention, that is to say the existence of prior art (s).

But hey, in terms of patent if we have the means we can do what we want: read the story of a French researcher, when at a congress an American industrialist tried to extract information from him between 2 glasses:
but I hardly drank anything ... and Ixx had to wait for our patent filing three years later to find out a little more. However, it should be noted that, as soon as the patent was filed, the Ixx company hastened to hack it, knowing full well that it was not a small French lab without money that was going to sue him in the USA.

Source
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/08/07, 23:17

Bonjour à tous

If I read correctly, Renault does not claim an improvement in consumption. Usually patents are very broad. : Shock:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/07, 09:51

Crispus wrote:I understood that a patent has no value if it includes elements that have already been published?

Well, it's not exactly the same as "our" work and Renault engineers are very good at "hacking" besides, there are dozens of them to be paid just for that ...

By cons I agree perfectly with your "we can do what we want" on the patent.

Moreover, according to my experience with mine, I do not recommend to individuals to file patents which require industrial development because for an overwhelming majority their approach are doomed to failure. This is all the more true in the field of energy ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/07, 09:57

ps: about my last remark, I advise everyone to read this, https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-scoote ... t3850.html
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 16/08/07, 12:11

You could also go yell at the teacher who took care of you for your PFE.

I hold it and you make him swallow the patent :D.

Bonne idée
No?
0 x