New Thermal Regulation 2005 (RT2005)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Capt_Maloche

New Thermal Regulation 2005 (RT2005)

by Capt_Maloche » 16/02/07, 14:20

I was yesterday at the conference organized by ADEME on the new thermal regulation RT2005 in force since September 2006 and in preparation for the RT2010: http://www.environnement.ccip.fr/agenda/index.htm

and precisely, the framework was revived to favor renewable energies, especially for Hot Water, but not only:

https://www.econologie.com/reglementatio ... -3352.html

The savings to be achieved compared to the RT2000 are 20% for new buildings, with the obligation to enter the framework of treating the double flow ventilation with energy recovery, to treat the thermal bridges, thus to favor the floating and the integration of floor heating, lighting management (12w / m² reference), to orient the windows south / west, solar factor glazing, tax credit for the recovery of fluids, aids ADEME and the region etc ... It's good.

I already conceived a project subject to this regulation, it was necessary for the architect to reorient his project to return to the frame.

All this is a good sign for solar, even for classified municipalities

PS: there have been some questions regarding the electrolysis of water, but nothing yet on the z-machine ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/07, 14:28

Uh it seems to me excellent as a program ...

Problem I'm afraid this will make the price of new homes soar since building professionals generally have specifications to light years of these instructions ...

A new house of 170m2 consuming 3000L / year of fuel is frequent again now ... : Evil:

For lighting against it's really not hard..12W / m2 it's huge ... but what is it? 12W / m2 when everything is on or 12W average on the year ????

For example, at home, 60m2, we have about ten fluorescent bulbs from 7 to 15W or 120W total average lighting when ALL is on. We could almost double the number of bulb .... Good with conventional bulbs it seems difficult to achieve all the same.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/02/07, 17:48

Christophe wrote:For lighting against it's really not hard..12W / m2 it's huge ... but what is it? 12W / m2 when everything is on or 12W average on the year ????

No, this is the reference limit for workstations, in offices for example; if there is more, it will be necessary to compensate by another position (to reinforce the insulation, the solar factor of the glazings ...)

intermitance is also handled in the RT2005
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/07, 17:59

Ok let's read from doc before saying a next bullshit : Oops:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/02/07, 23:34

Christophe wrote:Ok let's read from doc before saying a next bullshit : Oops:

At least you are curious; that's a quality
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New 2005 Thermal Regulation (RT2005)

by bham » 17/02/07, 08:47

Capt_Maloche wrote:I was yesterday at the conference organized by ADEME on the new thermal regulation RT2005 in force since September 2006 and in preparation for the RT2010: http://www.environnement.ccip.fr/agenda/index.htm
https://www.econologie.com/reglementatio ... -3352.html

The savings to be achieved compared to the RT2000 are 20% for new buildings, with the obligation to enter the framework of treating the double flow ventilation with energy recovery, to treat the thermal bridges, thus to favor the floating and the integration of floor heating, lighting management (12w / m² reference), to orient the windows south / west, solar factor glazing, tax credit for the recovery of fluids, aids ADEME and the region etc ... It's good.

Thank you for the info Captaine. Say you can not say they have done much publicity, must say that the RT are usually cobblestones completely indigestible to read.
I had read that regarding insulation, the 2005 RT required an increase of 10% over the RT2000. Can you confirm ?
Otherwise, it's clear that it's going in the right direction.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/02/07, 15:21

bham wrote: I had read that regarding isolation, the 2005 RT required an increase of 10 over the RT2000. Can you confirm ?
Otherwise, it's clear that it's going in the right direction.

Yes, it is actually + 20% improvement that is requested by the RT2005, it will be 40% with 2010

They already recommend from 20 to 30cm of insulation for the attic
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/02/07, 23:29

jean63 wrote:
Yes, it is actually + 20% improvement that is requested by the RT2005, it will be 40% with 2010

They already recommend from 20 to 30cm of insulation for the attic

My opinion is that we must not go too far in the thickness of insulation.

Moreover Targol (I believe) gave a diagram in a post which shows that from a certain thickness, it no longer becomes "profitable" in terms of insulation to add cms and cms of insulation. ..... it's peanuts and the insulation is expensive + you have to ventilate the house anyway, even if it is in double flow VMC, we send hot air outside to heat the sparrows !!! : Mrgreen:

In 1985 I put 15 cms in the walls and 20 cms in the roof ..... at the time it was well above the standards required for a heating other than electrical (by the low temperature soil / boiler supply gz natural).

We can say that you were not late, today is the mandatory standard, 20 years later.
My barrack has 25 years and has only 5cm of polystyrene insulation, but a coef. K (U today) of 0,7 W / m2.K because the walls are hollow brick

It's not about profitability, it's about energy management; the 2005 RT actually imposes a higher construction cost.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/02/07, 01:12

It's not about profitability, it's about energy management; the 2005 RT actually imposes a higher construction cost.

This surisolation does not seem justified to me (30 cms in the roof) except in mountain very cold region, but with the warming ??? .... I try to find the diagram of Targol.

This extra cost should be used for solar and photovoltaic sensors, they are misleading our technocrats .. as usual. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/02/07, 11:51

:| It is especially the evolution compared to the previous RT; only 20% better who is distressing ... : Evil:

But let's not forget that EDF is the artist of these evolutions ...

Yesterday, on France Inter, Yann Artus Bertrand, who strives to be green, replied to the journalist who told him that he had to be rich to be green that housing estates were being built with wooden houses of 110m² for 110 € and that it was not more expensive than "traditional" houses with the advantage of no longer having a heating bill (passive houses with Canadian wells).

The RT2005 is still far from the labels MINERGIE or PassivHaus ... : Evil:
France is however associated, as a member country of Europe CEPHEUS low energy house project, ie consuming less than 15Kwh / m² / year. It is proven that this goal has been achieved for modern comfort, whether the house is built in northern Sweden or southern Spain ...
0 x