The valve AVEC existed in ... 1922!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The valve AVEC existed in ... 1922!

by vttdechaine » 18/01/07, 12:45

Here is an article excerpted from August's OMNIA (Automotive Review) 1922.
Like what the valve WITH date 85 years ... all the same.
It came out of my personal doc while I was looking for something else. the "star" shape immediately caught my eye.

0 x
Marty
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/07, 14:47

Meuuuh nan lobbies do not exist !!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 18/01/07, 14:51

Christophe wrote:Meuuuh nan lobbies do not exist !!
: Mrgreen:

? I did not understand ? :?:
0 x
Marty
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 18/01/07, 16:03

Well, you just have to understand that this invention has been "hidden" (or not widespread if you prefer) for 85 years by "people" who had more of an interest in us consuming "oil" ...

but not too much if not otherwise it would be too obvious §

Who remembers the Gaspi hunt of the late 70? :

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 18/01/07, 17:28

Hello,
My first model I built it on this basis but I lenoiré in turbine instead of ventillateur is what an old mechanic told me that in the 50 years it was a (evantail) place under the bridle of carburettor, it is exactly as the drawing higher than it was said.
This same mechanic also talk about system drop drop of water in the intake manifold at the same time and the dosage is very critical, as what we do not invent much we take what our grandfather, we left and n ' have not had time to improve, life was probably too busy to be able to devote too much time to these things it's not the idiots they missed, but time ..

Andre
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

attempt to explain the principle of tourbillon (cyclone)

by bolt » 19/01/07, 23:09

on a gasoline engine, it seems more logical to understand: the cyclone creates additional turbulence very energetic to the flow of the fuel mixture:
the centrifugal force helping the droplets not yet evaporated to first burst against the walls and then to be licked by the air flow, to better evaporate completely

if the propeller to cyclone is properly adjusted in the passage section the flow at its output: enough section not to create too much pressure loss, but not too much section to accelerate the flow as much as possible, and with a good direction of exit to make this flow turn as fast as possible

at this stage we unfortunately arrive at the compromise of the choice of the minimum passage section as a function of the flow rate of the flow required to fill the cylinders itself according to the load and the desired speed

the ideal being a propeller with variable output section

because it is possible that the effect generated by the flow reaching the speed of sound (approx. 1200 km / h) is not insignificant (knowing that this "perhaps beneficial effect" can only happen with a single compromise including speed and load (speed only for an atmospheric diesel)

this effect will be as low as the minimum crossing section will be smaller, knowing that it is impossible to exceed this regime.

see here the explanation:
http://www.ozone.ch/gasandwater/venturispecialties/laval.htm
the fact that one seeks to make a cyclone does not change anything for this purpose, since it is about speed

(do not forget that the venturi effect alone nebulizes perfectly)

now, suppose that the sonic effect does not add anything to our combustion, let's see what the cyclone can produce:

it will be assumed that the faster it goes, the better:
1) to centrifuge the remaining petrol droplets
2) hypothetical ionization by friction of which could have suceptibible to ionize against the walls
3) to cause some Ranque Hilsch effect:
principle
apparently, this increases the T ° at the periphery and decreases it at the center of the rotating flow:
which is very interesting for us, since the centrifugal force put the droplets to evaporate against this periphery, precisely where the T ° is the highest
I would even add: since the Ranque effect Hilsch separates the flow in 2 T °, ​​putting the highest T ° against the wall, this wall becomes hot, so it would be enough to cool it with fresh air well directed it would follow that the peripheral flow would cool a little, then mixing with the central flow, once in the cylinders, the final average T ° could be lower and improve the filling of the cylinders

by rethinking, make a real system Ranque Hilsch (with a cold return tube return through the center of the fixed propeller to make the cyclone, tube out of the intake manifold upstream to the propeller and reinject to the downstream of the propeller:
effect of 2 air flow at different T ° and different sense, it does not remind you anything :P :When in nature, hot and cold air masses collide while moving in the opposite direction, there is an electric shock, either a jet or a ball of energy. This depends on whether the air mass has a conductivity corresponding to a type of radial or longitudinal discharge. Many discharges of this kind are not visible to us, others are amplified by humidity and radiate in a field of energy perceived as a colored light.

the starting point is to succeed the propeller (turbulator, WITH)
to generate the maximum speed of rotation with the minimum of loss of load

bolt
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 02:59

Me what seems surprising to me especially is that one can still think that an effective invention in a field related to the internal aerodynamics of engines, invented to solve a problem of 1922, can still bring something 85 years later. .. :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Other

by Other » 20/01/07, 07:28

Hello
by rethinking, make a real system Ranque Hilsch (with a cold return tube return through the center of the fixed propeller to make the cyclone, tube out of the intake manifold upstream to the propeller and reinject to the downstream of the helix

Ranque tubes are made with the two outlets on the same side in periferie hot and in the middle cold.

Andre
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 20/01/07, 12:20

Woodcutter wrote:Me what seems surprising to me especially is that one can still think that an effective invention in a field related to the internal aerodynamics of engines, invented to solve a problem of 1922, can still bring something 85 years later. .. :|

The pages of the magazines of the time (1919-1935) are full of innovations that would have their place today in the automobile. Almost everything was invented at that time but we did not necessarily know how to make it. I saw engine studies of the time and I can tell you that the engineers had understood everything and that we did not progress much except in manufacturing and electronic management of course.
0 x
Marty
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 20/01/07, 13:50

Andre wrote:Hello
by rethinking, make a real system Ranque Hilsch (with a cold return tube return through the center of the fixed propeller to make the cyclone, tube out of the intake manifold upstream to the propeller and reinject to the downstream of the helix

Ranque tubes are made with the two outlets on the same side in periferie hot and in the middle cold.
Andre

Hello André
I thought about it: http://www.southstreet.freeserve.co.uk/rhvtmatl/thchap1/page3.htm

but as in this case, the flux 2 (the hot and the cold) go in the same direction, I thought that it was necessary to complicate the thing to be able to reproduce the flow 2, with at the same time: T ° different and counter current (hinting at what Pantone was saying)

but to have any effect, I suppose it would be interesting to inject a small flow of water at the inlet of the cyclone propeller: to have an ion production during nebulization (or pantoner the system) :P

bolt
0 x