Utopia process

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Utopia process

by tigrou_838 » 02/12/04, 14:56

hello to all, I'm stumbled upon an article from: utopia technology, speaking of hydrogen and diesel mix with a 20a 60% economy easy to mount on any vehicle, someone has news of more top , thank you.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 03/12/04, 13:13

:P
Hi, Tigger,
you have no more details? because it's a bit skinny to search :(
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 03/12/04, 14:19

hello once, I do not know if the message will pass, a lot of error message.

good to get back to our moutoons, i just know the name of the french engineer who would be marketing a system of production of hrydrogene for cosommation sayzct by the engine is jean-marc Moreau.

see you soon : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 16:10

Moreau's site has evolved: http://www.utopiatech.fr

It's clearer, more precise but I still have a hard time believing it ... Especially considering the prices charged for trucks (just find 3 or 4 "pigeons" per year and we can live ...)

The problem is that the guys who got themselves are usually not proud and do not testify .... It's a shame, it's a bit like pantone experimentation that does not work ... Yet mistakes also make things happen ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 16:22

jkg wrote:A dealer from Moreau contacé yesterday (24 / 06) and he told me that it would be manufactured in series by September I B)

FINALLY SOMETHING CONCRETE !!!!

Who was this dealer? How did he contact you? It's pyramidal? :D
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 06/09/05, 16:32

MobyleX wrote:[...] this is not the case for LPG which is a pure fuel (mixture of methane and propane) and to which must be added [...]

Small precision: LPG = mixture of butane and propane;)

Methane is the CNG (Natural Gas of the City).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 16:56

Exact and that's why some heating engineers talk about LPG instead of butane / propane.

After I think that the% of butane / propane respective vary depending on the gas .... Up to 100% of one or the other.
0 x
tophe71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe71 » 06/09/05, 17:15

Hello everybody

I am interested in this subject (for almost 2 years) that I try in vain (for now) to drill tests to support.

I would tend to believe because since I study, the elements and patents of different engineers and researchers overlap. There's no smoke without fire !

From my side I trample and I can not find anything on the net that can move me forward! I lack knowledge in electronics and electricity! I am resp. R & D in mechanical design.

I saw that JM.MOREAU was (on paper) in the process of marketing devices and I hesitate to take the plunge.

Is it really real as development? I did not get an answer from them to my questions.

It tickles me and I will invest well in this process. I'm tossed between arriving too late (too many requests for the offer) and arriving too early (material not completed or not giving the evoked performance)

Moreover if this is really the implementation of the patent of SAMEYER one can wonder about the durability of this manufacture and its developer!

1000 € if it works it will quickly pay off and the environment much needed as we move.

I take your opinion surely more sharpened than mine in this area a little new!

I saw the videos of Meyer and tesla is impressive.

Why are all these discoveries about free energies deliberately in the shadows? I know that some do not deprive themselves to smother all this but all the same!

Has your feathers.
0 x
ecoguiper
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoguiper » 06/09/05, 17:18

Hello,
Regarding Utopia which has a complete site on the net, it is a pity that the experience mentioned only relates to 107 km, we would like a little more.
I could not download the technical description (does not work?) But it seems that the products sold refers to the Pantone system.

It sounds serious but it is sure an econologist should buy it to test: I think but big car problems that I do not currently have and 1000 euros!

So according to the comments nobody has confidence.
A+
Ecoguiper
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 17:50

Idea: what if we contribute? As in case of no results it would reduce the "costs"?

Am ready to put 10 20% on condition of total transparency with respect to the experimenter ... cons I have no car! (If there is a motorcycle model I want to experiment)

What do you say ?
0 x