Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Capt_Maloche

Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI

by Capt_Maloche » 18/12/06, 22:28

Important for new visitors, note by Christophe at 14 July 2007. (last edition Capt_Maloche 11 / 05 / 2010)

After more than 2 years of testing (back and forth), the use of MPG Caps did not never been probative, worse, in many cases, consumption increased ... and for good reason: most of our tests were conducted on gasoline vehicles, and recently on recent INNs

Capt_Maloche wrote:Special thanks Nialabert for the latest analyzes
THIS PRODUCT IS AN ADDITIVE KNOWN BY THE NAME OF FERROCENE, DISCOVERED IN 1951, WITH NON-DURABLE "REMETALIZING" PROPERTIES AND ANTI-EXPLOSION;
ON THE DOSES EMPLOYED, IT MODIFIED THAT VERY LITTLE COMBUSTION

This product was used in the 60 / 70 years as a fuel additive to replace leaded gasoline.

FERROCENE is suspected by the AICS of being:
- an endocrine toxic
- A gastrointestinal toxic and liver

Its technical interest lies in the fact that a deposit of iron is renewed continuously in the cylinder chamber, and that it allows for diesel vehicles only equipped with particle filters, better destroy the soot deposits.

The concern is that this iron deposit will disrupt the ignition of vehicles spark plugs (short circuits of the electrodes)

The dosage of this product depends solely on the internal state of the engine; the farther the engine is, the better it works. The more the particle filter is clogged, the more it opens ... this last action can be advantageously achieved by pushing the engine a bit in high revs to over-activate the catalytic converters and FAP.

The maximum dosage allowed to date (to be verified) is 30 ppm, ie 0,21 grams for 10l of fuel.

If this metallic additive is added in "large" quantity, it will be found in the exhaust in the form of small particles of easily breathable metal oxides ...

Some of our current fuels contain non-ferrous equivalent as an additive. Glycerine allows an equivalent action, while being more ecological.

For gasoline vehicles, the same benefit can be obtained with a conventional remineraliser to be poured into the engine oil, without the worry of ignition.

THIS PRODUCT MAY BE EMPLOYED ONLY FOR DIESEL ENGINES, FOR A PUNCTUAL ACTION OF DECRASSAGE. BEYOND THIS USE, ITS ACTION IS INEFFECTIVE.

ACCORDING TO THE ALLOYS USED BY MANUFACTURERS, THE IRON DEPOSIT CAN OXIDE THE INTERIOR OF THE ENGINES.

WE FIND BETTER FOR LESS EXPENSIVE:
A REMETTALIZER IN OIL AT EACH DRAIN AND 6% SP95 ESSENCE IN GASOIL see here : Diesel-car-eat-less-with-a-little-of-sp95-t5849.html

Result of tests on 25 full !! : Independent testing-des-caps mpg-caps-of-ffi-t2778-600.html

See details HERE post55655.html # 55655

LATEST 2010 TESTS ON DCI DIESEL VEHICLE RECENT HERE: post164005.html # 164005

In addition the system of resale by step is doubtful, the few testimonials in favor of the product come most often from the salesmen themselves.

All these statements are explained in more detail in the 54 pages of this topic. + 54 today !!

Good reading.

I registered for the test program of the famous MPG capsules on the web at the following address:

christophe wrote:Here they are looking for testers:

code: Select all

http://www.xxx-modération-xxx.fr/FFI

and it did not drag, which is a good sign
I received free 4 capsules:

Well, well I'll complete the full of my space, shaven mouth as usual. and I'm going to pray that it will not shoot anything

I would feel less alone if some econologists did the same, with tests objectives: :| . after all, you have to try to get a fair opinion.

I will do the test on my 2.00 l 16v 140Cv 95 000km
Current consumption approx. 9l / 100 mixed routes (rather traffic jams at the moment in Paris : Evil: )

I plan a return trip to Bordeaux for Christmas, it should be enough to get an idea ...

See you soon
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 11 / 05 / 10, 10: 33, 17 edited once.
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/06, 22:55

1) Nice for your dedication :) Should I say "sacrifice"?

2) Guidi of this same forum has tested these pellet: + 1L / 100 according to him ... by cons I do not know what engine he has tested (he has 2 berlingot: an Hdi and a LPG) but I guess it's the Hdi

3) I move this subject to "Tips for consuming less"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/06, 23:14

Guidi just told me that he had 2 pellets left.

As I understand it can hold for 3 full (more than 1700 km on our twingo) so we will be able to do a 3ieme tests ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/12/06, 07:33

GREAT,

I hope he has an 1 version
As it is assumed that on this model that the lambda probe has virtually no effect on the settings, it should guide us to the principle (if any) of this product

Pascal
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/06, 08:38

Capt_Maloche wrote:GREAT,

I hope he has an 1 version

Uh 1 version of what? Pellets or Twingo?

Capt_Maloche wrote:As it is assumed that on this model that the lambda probe has virtually no effect on the settings, it should guide us to the principle (if any) of this product

Pascal

Well if it concerns our Twingo (it's true that reading it was not clear), it dates from 2002 ... so 2 version of the engine ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/06, 08:44

Christophe wrote:2) Guidi of this same forum has tested these pellet: + 1L / 100 according to him ... by cons I do not know what engine he has tested (he has 2 berlingot: an Hdi and a LPG) but I guess it's the Hdi

After checking with the person concerned, this is the Hdi that has been tested. He drove at a time 30% of HVB, I do not know if the test was done with the HVB cons ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/12/06, 22:59

Well, I'm filling up tomorrow morning and I slide 2 of these gadgets into the tank ... 2 capsules for the first full of 80l, and 1 for the following ones

Alléa jacta is 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/06, 23:00

Uh it was not 1 + 1 / 2 for the following full?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/12/06, 23:03

yes if your tank is 40l

That of space makes it 80 : Cry:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/12/06, 08:15

We are looking forward to your results, Captain.
Do you know your average conso values ​​on the motorway?
We are with you wholeheartedly, Merry Christmas!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"