The SPAD produced industrially

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The SPAD produced industrially

by Cuicui » 28/10/06, 23:45

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/10/06, 00:54

That answers the question lio74, "Why is the pantone and / or system G not industrialized?"
---
Do not be angry Christophe !
http://www.jp-petit.com/ENERGIES_DOUCES ... a_eau1.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/06, 10:36

Pkoi I be angry me?

I have not met the right people at the right time and people capable of, tardy and small do not want our cooperation ... too bad ... for us and for them ..

Free to sell kits ... even if they use the explanations of this forum and besides ... And then given it is given as we say ...

Now Apte takes risks because, I think, they are far from mastering the system ... and therefore its effectiveness ... but hey it makes things happen ... so much better ... but it's a blow Poker for them!

ps: for the copyright on the other hand it is worth nothing to protect the concept, it protects only a very specific model ... Any court would break it in less than 2 ... 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/06, 10:59

I quote Petit: "this system for increasing combustion efficiency by electrodynamic catalysis"

"As in a storm cloud, this fog is charged with electricity. It is then mixed with the fuel of a diesel. The electric field created by the micro-drops breaks the long molecules of the fuel, increasing the combustion efficiency and reducing pollution by releasing unburnt material. "

Again: this is the PURE SPECULATION (as in the case of Petit) or you have to prove it by tests ... do not tell me that he does not have the capacity (technical relations) ... for a former research director he must to have relations ...

By cons:

"The idea is catching on, slowly. The auto industry doesn't like the Robin Hoods of internal combustion engines, which will do it bravely. Things have to be done according to the rules. Inventors take out patents and then get out. hand them over to the manufacturers, who keep them "all the time necessary". Then you have to set up a whole chain of profits, at all levels. Otherwise, where do you go? If the diesels ejected clean gas , who would buy catalytic converters? "

I tend to agree ... even surrement there are other reasons for their disinterest ...
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 10 / 06, 14: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 29/10/06, 12:31

He finally decided to put some links in his article (especially to quantomme but quote your report, Christophe ...). Maybe one day there are we will see a link to econology? : Cheesy:
Perhaps his views with respect to pantone bricolos Are evolving ... :o
It only remains for him to put his hand in the paw, and explain to us with certainty the principle (s) governing the reactor ... The community would however need the "lights" of people with more skills. advanced than ours, and above all equipped for measurements ...
But being optimistic, perhaps the profits reaped by the SPAD, might be used for such purposes : Cheesy: ... One can always dream, right ???
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/10/06, 14:03

Christophe wrote:... for the copyright on the other hand it is worth nothing to protect the concept, it protects only a very specific model ... Any court would break it in less than 2 ... 8)

The marketing initiative is to be welcomed, however this copyright makes me laugh!
Me if I want tomorrow or when I want, I mount a private company with a similar system and some mods such as for example put the reactor slightly out of the box output pantone gas, and their copyright m .... splash! : Lol:

Second thing I want to emphasize (my personal opinion): To pantoniser an aging equipment park it can be interesting but without warranty! .. ?? .. er .. 1200 € the stainless steel box (assembly not included) it rather interest to work no?
As for farmers, including me, working with recent equipment and embedded electronics, it's better not even think about it!
Last edited by lau the 29 / 10 / 06, 14: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 29/10/06, 14:26

That's what I said. 8)
The problem of Pantone is not the realization of pipes.
In any DIY store you buy the material and is manufactured the same thing for a few euros and in a few hours.
Parcontre once the widget to 1200Euro in the pocket will reassemble. It's bibi ... We must dismantle the exhaust tinkering to integrate the reactor. Ditto for admission and the bubbler on the engine cooling system ...
Who will spend days and days to learn how improve engine efficiency is bibi ...
Bibi then after a while he said:

_ "we would have been lied to?" : Shock:

_ "I got ripped off without knowing it of my own accord ??" : Cry:

Finally spend 1200 euros to save a few hours and a bit of oil elbows is really expensive to pay, since in any case it does not guarantee the result and in addition to the elbow oil, it will still be s' to serve.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/06, 14:36

Where did you see 1200 €?

I remember seeing rather 2000 € for these models ...

Pitmix: these models are partion the tractor engine and / or industrial ... these are not car kits ...

Nevertheless, even at 2000 € it can be damn profitable ... you just have to see the annual consumption of a farm ... 2000 € is "only" 4000L of red ... Some farms do 40L per year ...

And how much it costs the non renewability of oil? Huh?

Otherwise yes for modern tractors, indeed, it's not worth thinking about ...
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 10 / 06, 14: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/10/06, 14:37

Summed pitmix! 8)

the spad is only heated by exhaust gases.
All plans are online and free. Many farm operators are equipped to tinker with it, on a tractor, a generator or pump or a harvesting machine that's not the place that lacks (nothing to do with a motor vehicle: see the testing page)
and it must be remembered that even saw assembly may not work for unknown reasons.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 29/10/06, 18:24

Actually Christophe.
Whatever the 1200 or 2000Euro price if rentabilitée dampens investment quickly enough for farmers.
But what I mean is that at that price it lacks focus.
It seems to me that there is only very few people able to sell this product by assuring the assembly, the development and the results.
Parcontre here I know many people can make and sell this kind of product.
If one believes the 63 pages of my experience on the R5, Pantone is not something that comes from a etagère to put it under the hood of a tractor.
I may be mistaken but I do not think the success of the operation depende only the realization of its quality.
The motor adaptation is equally important.
I dare hope that the tractor on its best results since the operating regimes are more stable.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"