Ministry of Sustainable Pollution

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
laurent_caen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Ministry of Sustainable Pollution

by laurent_caen » 25/07/06, 18:30

I just read on the internet something that scandalized me Evil or Very Mad: CO2 emission threshold to benefit from a tax credit for vehicles considered clean (and that's where the rub ) was raised from 140g / km to 200g / km !!! brush almost 50% pollution "clean" and more!
this only applies to LPG vehicles, CNG, electric (well one of them anyway there is none) and hybrid
so let's take an example that will show us the utter absurdity of this law:
la petite aygo petrol 1l -> 109g / km -> no tax credit
the lexus rx 400h hybrid -> 192g / km -> tax credit of 2000 € !!
what logic !!! Congratulations government !!!
I know, I already see who will tell me: the aygo is very small is not comparable to the big lexus so I'll take the example now of a family car
renault scenic 1.6l petrol -> 170g / km approximately and no tax credit, find the error !!
Therefore, the tax credit applies not just in terms of emissions CO2 !!! ??? LPG vehicle rejecting 195g of CO2 will be eligible for a tax credit while a petrol or a diesel, although it rejects 100g / km will not right !! I am disgusted by so much stupidity !!!
especially as this law will bring situations quite incongruous with the appearance of the energy label (which is good), see for yourself:
a buyer goes to a dealership and wants to buy the famous lexus supposedly clean; he will be eligible for the tax credit of the state while the energy-label aposée on the car will indicate the class E ... !!!!!!!!!!!! what logic !!! congratulations !!!
it's distressing ...
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 26/07/06, 03:23

"Technocratic Mode ON" : Mrgreen:

Well then, I have an envelope of n $ to redistribute, see here, there these vehicles there, well, they pollute not too much, there is not much; go, I subsidize them. Have fun.

Let's see for those, oulaaaa !!! there is plenty there! Arf, they polution not bcp and more! Well, it's okay, I can not subsidize them all, otherwise it will be more of a tune to buy the nice summer residence that I promised my wife. Arf !!
Ha shit, I also promised him a one-year trip to the jsuispenaricijeférien islands.
Okay go, no subsidies for those there.
So, how much is left?
Humhum, go here, there in this category of vehicles, there is not much, a lilute calculator ....

Houhou, awesome, the balance falls pil-hair! Here, impeccable, I can give them the remains to those.

And pi for others, well too bad for them huh !, they have to buy cars that polute a little rain, no but ...
I will still not run the business of my friend who works at the Ministry of Oil! Fo not mess up no longer!
Good and then anyway, they will see nothing, we do not care about ecology, c not the priority. And then as long as they can pay, they do not need subsidies.
Better than I please my wife, at least that's useful.

"Technocrat Mode OFF"

"If you want the right answers, ask yourself the right questions"
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"