request for information (on water motor)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

request for information (on water motor)

by geo-neo » 29/05/06, 20:14

Hello everyone
I have a question that preocupe I have search on gogol
info about the water engine abroad my research was "water motor" may not be good I did not know anything but I did not find anything click on all the links + a click of the clock and I found nothing as if it was forbidden I get some idea maybe

and I wonder if anyone had ever made a pentone other than the one you see as the shema with 3e tube, nobody lean on a digital lap to do something professional (it's my goal) and all my entourage neither believe nor is really not interested, going to the pump is easy for them
we are only a handful to believe in the pentonne

there is too much misery in the world or people are in the eye

please kindly with my ignorance please he has mine con my post but good

i have a hard time understanding people
only a fool would refuse the free euro (almost)
thank you
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: request for info on (water engine)

by zac » 29/05/06, 23:37

geo-neo wrote:and I wonder if anyone had ever made a pentone other than the one you see like the shema with 3e tubes, no one leaning them on a digital lap to do something professionnal (that's my goal)

Hello

So many people, but it costs XNUMx times more expensive and it works better

@+

PS: pantone is NOT a water motor : Evil:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 30/05/06, 00:06

Hello
The doping panton has water that helps the engine with water that's all, it's not a water engine ..
To make it work well at its best is not a matter of machining accuracy and millimetric dimenssion, or rare equipment, it is a question of heat, circulation in the reactor and load of the engine. which is difficult to keep the reactor started.
Why the builders do not launch, probably it happens or will arrive in another way to the same economies and the same depopulation.

The Romans in antiquity knew how to build beautiful floats
with their skill, he would have been able to build a good glider that would have stolen well, but he did not know or he did not believe it. it's a little what happens with the panton.
In addition all the hucksters who say anything and who announce huge numbers, it is not to help the process.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/06, 15:05

Andre wrote:but he did not know or he did not believe it. it's a little what happens with the panton.
In addition all the hucksters who say anything and who announce huge numbers, it is not to help the process.

Thank you André for this thought! You have summarized the situation ... and we are just stuck between these 2 kinds of people ... (in fact we arrange neither of these people ...)

For our new friend Neo Geo, I advise him to start by reading this page: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=1313
0 x
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by geo-neo » 30/05/06, 19:18

thank you for these recessions

but I do not share your opinion
I'm tetu it's normal, the page you made me read Econology you cross that I must believe the eyes bandage and trust it completely as the first day where I discovered the pentone and tell everything and contradict that I was able to read, I have my idea the top

I know very well that it is not a water engine may it be a rough draft if a lot of person copy bet plans to the letter c is their problem I think that lideé departure is there, each a dy bring of his

"" So many people, but it costs XNUMxtimes more expensive and it works no better "" can you prove it Zac?

thank you andre I read a lot of té message and you have my air to be one of the most serious than the average but my doubt persists

"" Why builders do not get started, probably it happens or will happen in another way to the same savings and the same depopulation. "
ok but it will be with the taxes that go with it.

the presision should have an asset anyway without contradicting but not by copying a tube with a tour num num it requires additions and change everything in gardan l idee darard

otherwise I'm really stupid

I remember a fire drill in my company gas had alumer a fire in a can bottom (200litre cut at the base) and had to throw water on it and the flames are multiplied by 5
for me, I concluded that the water is burning.

econology why on my post it is written "to move" I think well being on rants and I am revolting in relation to people who do not see further than the end of their nose.
0 x
Other

by Other » 31/05/06, 16:59

Hello Geo neo

The only way to improve the process is to experiment
according to what we know, and at the beginning we have to do a basic editing, then we have to have the eye to examine all the differrences, the analytical mind to make the changes, to have the time and resources, to make changes, to have a lot of time for testing.
My wife called me a certain time (small engine) given the number of hours that I spend to rotate my editing 125cc and all the different variants, I learned as well that we should not take for granted everything that we find on the internet,
when you spend a lot of time on montages you recognize fairly quickly those who gives the right time.
If I spend so much time on this process because I know it works, but it does not always work and that's what I'm working on.
I am an eternal dissatisfied, a protester, not comformist, so changes to the basic design I made.
and I do it. and the further I go, I think the Chambrin fitting just a small duct bundle, without rod in the exhaust
with all the full engine suction, would be better than the tube stem, in bypass on the engine.
What makes me waste a lot of time is the guys who advertise things on the net without having made any measurements,
Rods made of rare and expensive materials, 50% ect .. (I do not know what that gives them)
But do not put everyone in the same bag
I learned a lot about forum and I made contacts with other builders with whom I exchange ideas,
The questions of the tests alone do not allow a single builder to get through, especially if the assembly is on a car.
Le forum it is to guide those who start, otherwise they may become discouraged quickly, those who make a montage on a car and who expects to make a saving of 50% with a doping al, water are wrong, on a urban use l.econommie
is in the 10% and less, for use highway steady regime that is in the best condition at 28% and less depending on the temperature, so you can see that there is a lot of way to make the system is effective..

Andre
0 x