Vix water injection for engine?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
re-wik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vix water injection for engine?

by re-wik » 23/04/06, 19:37

Hello everyone, I'm new!
and I've been interested in the different ways of consuming less and therefore polluting less for 2 months!
I have a golf 2 type 19GU22 petrol double body fuel 90 CV which consumes too much for my taste : Evil:

I would like to test something simple without major modifications and I came across the vix-injection system on quanthomme but I did not find people who spoke about it here ???

what do you think of injecting water vapor directly into the carburetor i will look for the link of the injection vix on quanthomme ...

thank you in advance for your answers on this subject ...
0 x
re-wik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: vix - injection

by re-wik » 27/04/06, 18:25

up !!! :|
well then I rephrase my question,
: Arrow: think that doping with water vapor from the expansion tank can be beneficial to my titine :?:
apart from having to constantly monitor the water level and there will be a lack of pressure in the circuit ....

well no it's not ok i realize it myself ....

and if I do a pantone bubbler circuit but without a reactor will there be effects :?: :?: :?:

ps: please help me I do not want to pierce my exhaust but I would like to save two three and give up acetone ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/04/06, 19:02

Hello
Forget the expantation vessel, it is not water but glycol that there is in the radiator.

Make yourself a certified copy of the VIX model with a bowl of water and try it out, or make like a RABBIT an infusion needle and send water into the motor, in very small quantities, he has experience in the field. ..

Andre
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 27/04/06, 19:06

Hi re-wik
Getting water vapor swallowed is not a priori it is also necessary to impoverish the mixture by poorer settings (nozzles) to save, well maybe? But expect long tests and tinkering in the workshop ... Doping with water seems easier to me with diesels than with gasolines.
For savings it is often much faster and easier to properly adjust and maintain your engine (clean air filter, OK spark plugs, ignition harness in very good condition etc.) and drive to economy (there you can save at least 20% in petrol), inflate your tires well, remove what is useless in the car and especially on the roof! etc ... It's crazy what you can gain without modifying your engine!
Good but you can get started in water doping, but before you read the experiments well (the super5 at Pitmix which works a lot).
Good luck.
Michel
0 x
re-wik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by re-wik » 27/04/06, 20:22

thank you for your response in any case my engine I pamper it I love it and I maintain it because I ran out to 317 KM in petrol :P
I love mechanics and I know how to adjust my carb in terms of wealth so no problem on that side, but I am sure that the WV engine blocks of the time are not operated with slingshot and that we can get a lot more, especially with a 1L8 on a car of this weight ...

thank you andré I did not see this post of on you speak on RABBIT but I will seek ...........
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 27/04/06, 21:17

Hello
If you are not stuck in a car mechanic it will be hard and long.
I have been battling for months to bring down the consumption of my car but I can't do anything because there are things to do that I certainly do not do. For lack of time and lack of knowledge.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/05/06, 17:12

Hi everybody
I think I will reuse my bubbler to adapt it on a Diesel. I would plug the air inlet and the steam will come out through a tube connected to the intake.
It will be like a Vix but with rain water.
I tried this on my R5 petrol but it didn't do any good.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 11/10/11, 17:30

PITMIX wrote:Hi everybody
I think I will reuse my bubbler to adapt it on a Diesel. I would plug the air inlet and the steam will come out through a tube connected to the intake.
It will be like a Vix but with rain water.
I tried this on my R5 petrol but it didn't do any good.

Hello,

Unearthing.: Cheesy: I just had the same experience with my diesel clio, no difference in the cloth test! (To see the opacity)

However, I traveled 200 km with this system to clean the engine before the first test! I then traveled 30 km without steam to avoid the residual effect for the second rag test.

ps: the 2 tests were carried out at 60 km / h in 5 th.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"