Vortex for 106

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
marino.p
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vortex for 106

by marino.p » 22/02/17, 17:15

Hello
I would like your opinion concerning the vortices, I have among my cars a Peugeot 106 phase 2 1.0l single-point injection from 1999, and I saw that there are some who have manufactured the vortex and apparently they are satisfied with the result. On the other hand, because it must be mounted as close as possible to the intake how to install a vortex like what is sold (in a cylinder and two turbines). If among you you have already done it on a 106 even with a modification, you will be very kind, I thought of modifying the air filter, that is to say to put this vortex in the filter and come to put the air system which is above the injector unit and has taken it out of the filter has air.
thank you in advance
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: vortex for 106

by Janic » 23/02/17, 08:05

go on QUANTHOMME / VORTEX where you will find various tests, forms and results. I put a vortex on R25, on Twingo, on 406, on mondéo, on focus, etc ... with always a significant reduction of CO including the last essence of 1998 with the CT: 0.00 CO
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: vortex for 106

by izentrop » 23/02/17, 09:03

A flexible conduct, yaksa of true.
The trick is to anticipate and brake as little as possible (all training : Wink: ): To get to the entrance of a village at 50, let go of the accelerator at the right time.
During all the time of the deceleration, the injectors are cut.

But as you prefer to listen to the bullshit of quanthomme, you will spend your money in a useless gadget, I do not doubt :frown:

PS: I hope I'm obviously wrong : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vortex for 106

by Janic » 23/02/17, 10:32

marino hello
A flexible conduct, yaksa of true.
The trick is to anticipate and brake as little as possible (all training : Wink: ): To get to the entrance of a village at 50, let go of the accelerator at the right time.
During all the time of the deceleration, the injectors are cut.
But as you prefer to listen to the bullshit of quanthomme, you will spend your money in a useless gadget, I do not doubt :frown:
PS: I hope I'm obviously wrong

It would have surprised me that a skeptical gentleman does not have a theoretical opinion.
I have for decades a cushy, green conduct. Since these same decades I note my consumptions on the same course (400km) with computer on board and control full to full. I accelerate slowly, I do not brake almost keeping a sufficient distance so that the vehicle slows down and uses the brake only for the stop, etc ... But as soon as the vortex is made hands (it does not cost that one end of sheet metal and one shear) the consumption drops between 0.5 and 1 l / 100 with increase of the torque felt in the ratings and the rate of CO decline as shown by the measurements at the CT bench.
So, as usual izentrop is mistaken preferring speeches to experimentation.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
marino.p
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marino.p » 03/03/17, 16:19

Hello everyone
I do not understand I had no message of your answers in my mail I thought I was abandoned.
yes I was seeing on the forum that you told me but I find nothing for 106 phase 2, what would interest me if one of you already done I would like to know how.
I also read a person who does not agree it is right but must try especially that it is necessary to buy anything, anyway it is like all who believes who not believe.

Thank you and good day
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/03/17, 10:38

[quote = "marino.p"
yes I was seeing on the forum that you told me but I find nothing for 106 2 phase, what would interest me if one of you already done I would like to know how.
I also read a person who does not agree it is right but must try especially that it is necessary to buy anything, anyway it is like all who believes who not believe.
[/ Quote]

Given the extremely high number of vehicle models and the relatively low number of experimenters of this system it would really be a coup de bolt that you find someone who has already realized on the same vehicle as yours, which gives enough of information so that it is reproducible and that it has really developed ..... In short, the principle is interesting and gives good results on some engines, but there is every chance that it is yours to do the construction and the development. You can be inspired by the most serious / documented constructions.

To qualify the subject, turbulence is a rather well studied phenomenon on recent engines because of strict specifications on consumption and emissions of pollutant. On a recent engine loaded with electronic sensors etc ... I do not believe for a second that you can improve anything, at best no difference but with the non-zero risk of degrading the conso (that you can measure) and or emissions (that you have no chance to evaluate yourself).

On an old pit like gas pit against it is the ideal niche, some admission systems are really archaic and you can claim to limit the conso and emissions, improve flexibility etc ...... with chances also limit the maximum power (we do not care is only rarely used).
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/03/17, 13:30

To qualify the subject, turbulence is a rather well studied phenomenon on recent engines because of strict specifications on consumption and emissions of pollutant. On a recent engine loaded with electronic sensors etc ... I do not believe for a second that you can improve anything, at best no difference but with the non-zero risk of degrading the conso (that you can measure) and or emissions (that you have no chance to evaluate yourself).
I do not completely share this point of view, by experience! The 106 phase 2 covers from 1996 to 2003, ie the same period as the models that I equipped that have sensors and electronics.
however, and it is worth it to pay attention, some models generate their own vortex, so check it so you do not cause another vortex reverse (direction of the fins).
0 x