Where do I start in my first experience?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Where do I start in my first experience?

by champ » 22/01/06, 13:52

Hello,

I would like to test with the principle of water fuel cell Meyer. I saw the site engine with the plan but having only very limited bases in electronics I am not sure of being able to do the editing as it is described. I do not understand it completely. Especially the mofset, I have no idea what it is.
Is it possible to have a detailed plan and list of components.

I have available an electric train transformer that can get out of 2 to 25 V AC and 4 A. Can I use it.

I am ready to lend it if anyone can do anything!
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 22/01/06, 14:13

It's been a while since we told the admin of the water engine to turn this bogus scheme, let it be said: For the moment there is NO diagram of the web that is able to run an engine .
Follow the different posts of the forum econology and essenceciel. When it will work, you will know it.

ndc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/06, 15:37

That's good summary .... that's why I focus on doping with water ...
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 22/01/06, 18:23

I allow myself an adjustment ...
Doping, YES, water, why not, but also something else?
Whether gasoline or diesel, the engines are polycarburants-polycomburants! Diversity can carry a richer fuel or oxidant. a "simple" reactor, little in my opinion, crack the molecule water! By cons the diesel, it seems more accessible!
And also :D by the admission of air it is much easier to pass anything. Many unwanted or used liquid can have interesting properties for combustion, once spent in the reactor!
So, is doping plural or not ???
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 23/01/06, 08:48

what's on the site of http://www.moteuraeau.fr.st/ is not it correct? moreover it seems that there are machines that work according to the procedure brown all this is it can?
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 23/01/06, 08:56

corrigendum, for the moment I do not want to run a motor but just produce gas according to the processes described by meyer or brown and see the interest to test, understand, see how it works study, dig, search. So a meyer or brown electrolysis plan that works in the lab for me would be paradise. Or whoever did it and who can help me at first is welcome ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 23/01/06, 10:26

Forget these schemas for now, no one has ever managed to charge an abnormal amount of gas with these.

For brown gas torches, there is nothing exceptional, they are only standard electrolyses of water.

You make a cell which consumes for example 10A under 2V, and you put 110 in series on 220V rectified. It makes you the equivalent of an electrolysis of 10A x 110 = 1100A.

And an electrolysis of 1100A debits 690 liters of gas per hour.
If you want more information on standard electrolysis, I advise you to read this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolyse-amelioree-t1228.html

And at the power level, such a device would make 10A x 220V = 2.2kW
0 x