Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Saver seen on ebay?

by paotop » 27/12/05, 09:19

everything is in the title ...... less conso, you save the planet, save you money, it even seems that it pushes the fall of the hair ........ mouai
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/12/05, 13:25

Rubbish ... but at least it's not sold 200 € like other miraculous products ... but good 45 € for nothing it's already not given :D

Otherwise with other members of this forum we decided to hunt for these economical products so if you are interested in helping us you are welcome!

View: https://www.econologie.com/forums/economiseu ... t1296.html
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 03 / 08, 10: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 27/12/05, 16:48

the subject should be post-ited or with a special panel at the top.

Well, I'm saying that to me ................ just like that :D
that's not me ...... 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/12/05, 16:51

the subject on the tests?
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 04/01/06, 19:23

hi and happy new year, with your reaction you behave like the detractors of water doping. The principle of the magnetic poles on the air and fuel lines were tested and approved decades ago. Of course everyone can build a similar gadget for much less. In all cases the tests were formal, it works. : Wink:
Obviously today with the optimization of combustion the results are less interesting.
Come to think of it, I found a water injection system used in addition to an air / air exchanger on a turbo petrol engine. It is interesting on the gasoline engine since one saves the gasoline intended to cool the mixture with the admission, it would be necessary that I find the link. In this way, consumption is reduced by 20-30%, the yield is increased with the decrease in the temperature on admission.
The system can also be mounted upstream of a pantone reactor.
Happy New Year 2006, may it be less worse than 2005 : Wink:
(where are you for the career of teacher?)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 04/01/06, 21:03

gil67 wrote:hi and happy new year, with your reaction you behave like the detractors of water doping. The principle of the magnetic poles on the air and fuel lines were tested and approved decades ago. Of course everyone can build a similar gadget for much less. In all cases the tests were formal, it works. : Wink:

When you say such a controversial thing, can you be so kind as to provide sources to allow skeptics like me to change your mind?

Thank you. And happy New Year.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 04/01/06, 21:16

Hello everyone and Happy New Year.
It is true that it would be best to test something like this to see if it works. I'm still waiting for someone to lend me one.
I do not understand why it is beneficial to cool the intake while on cars we heat the intake manifolds with coolant or with the exhaust.
Why warm up when it seems beneficial to cool?
The reactor seems to heat the admission unless it is an error on my part ... :?
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 04/01/06, 23:44

Rulian wrote:
gil67 wrote:hi and happy new year, with your reaction you behave like the detractors of water doping. The principle of the magnetic poles on the air and fuel lines were tested and approved decades ago. Of course everyone can build a similar gadget for much less. In all cases the tests were formal, it works. : Wink:

When you say such a controversial thing, can you be so kind as to provide sources to allow skeptics like me to change your mind?

Thank you. And happy New Year.

I have no obligation.
However if your great culture allows you to look on others forum you will have the answers you are looking for. Furthermore, I know that skeptics do not get things done, and it is more fruitful to spend your energy on developing something than to try to convince skeptics in principle.
With that, Christophe and Christine, you have my support and I wish you much happiness, don't get caught up in the gear. Regards Gil
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 09/01/06, 11:47

Obviously today with the optimization of combustion the results are less interesting.
Come to think of it, I found a water injection system used in addition to an air / air exchanger on a turbo petrol engine. It is interesting on the gasoline engine since one saves the gasoline intended to cool the mixture with the admission, it would be necessary that I find the link. In this way, consumption is reduced by 20-30%, the yield is increased with the decrease in the temperature on admission.
The system can also be mounted upstream of a pantone reactor.
Happy New Year 2006, may it be less worse than 2005 : Wink:
(where are you for the career of teacher?)

to improve the efficiency of an air / air exchanger, you water it :D

technique used for a long time in road rallying.
I had worked on Gr A and WRC cars, and most of them had a water tank and a sensor on the accelerator which controlled a windshield washer pump to sprinkle the exchanger at each stroke of gas and thus improve the 'heat exchange.

the few degrees gained at admission allowed to scratch a pinch of additional horses ... : Wink:

as for denigrating a system, when we make a publicizing ad by saying "it is proven" ........... "guaranteed results" ........... my head office is in Luxembourg............ : Shock: .......... no I'm getting lost there ... : Lol:

for me it smells like smoke because of the evidence they do not advance one ....... even if there is ....

no more than for water doping you will tell me, but hey .............. it is not proven ............. it is not guaranteed ......... but it's not expensive :D
0 x
christ59000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by christ59000 » 09/01/06, 12:50

paotop wrote:to improve the efficiency of an air / air exchanger, you water it :D

technique used for a long time in road rallying.
I had worked on Gr A and WRC cars, and most of them had a water tank and a sensor on the accelerator which controlled a windshield washer pump to sprinkle the exchanger at each stroke of gas and thus improve the 'heat exchange.

the few degrees gained at admission allowed to scratch a pinch of additional horses ... : Wink:
yes but the injection of water into the combustion chambers saves gasoline and the size of the exchanger, otherwise we had to modify the map which made injecting gasoline only intended to cool the heads of the pistons : Cry: , on ford cosworth some was original with this assembly : Lol: therefore homologous, on wrc and other not in conformity : Wink: now on the subject of the system which is sold on ebay it seems a little light to me but would need a testimony of a person who already tried it : roll:
0 x