Steam Engine Plasma

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Steam Engine Plasma

by Sdc77 » 23/11/05, 11:52

Hello everyone.
I would like your opinion on these files:

et
my partial translation of 01

It seems that the guy runs his car every day (chevrolet camaro 1978, V8 5,7L) in water and only in water !!
It apparently works on carburetor engines and without electronic ignition, it would suffice to add a 12V-100V ~ 60Hz 750W power supply and other things that I don't necessarily understand yet, but I'm working on it. In fact it sends the water directly into the carburetor, after having increased the size of the nozzles, and its system modifies the ignition sequence, generates a plasma and runs the engine. : Shock:
This guy spoke about his system in July of this year (2005), and does not wish to profit from it (and we understand, Cf S. Meyer). So some will start to speculate "it is not possible ..." only for the moment from what I understood from the 2 other documents, it is not denied, and it could be that it works effect !!

Ndc.
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 23/11/05, 12:23

you should ask christophe who has been following the watercars more or less for some time.

Too bad the page realizations on http://sdch2o.free.fr be inaccessible ...

the plot no doubt. : Wink:

as for Mr. Dingle's video, I believe she has already been the subject of a post on the forum.
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 23/11/05, 12:28

No, no conspiracy, it's just that this page I haven't done it yet because so far my experiences don't work : Cry: !!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 23/11/05, 13:46

I would not want to make the flap joy but if there is no evidence that this assembly does not work, is there any which proves that it works?

This kind of device, 100% water engine, superunit machines ... are by nature theoretically impossible machines, I think there is no need for a doctorate to find out. We cannot therefore give them the benefit of the doubt, but rather be wary of it ... until proof is provided. But we are still waiting.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/05, 13:55

I would not have much to say on these pages we go around in circles around Meyer (without finding the secret if secret there was) and this argument hardly convinces me:

"(Ps: the PRO" it would work, it would be known "refrain, we do not kill someone who invented something that does not work !!)"

In addition he repomped and renamed the econology video on Meyer (that of 35,1 MB) which is not very correct and he quotes Daniel Dingle who is, of sure source (Benoit du forum went to see him) a crook ...

Anyway, I'm going to take a look at the .pdf: some electromechanical "spark gap" diagrams are interesting. Indeed on the video we see that Meyer uses a comparable system (which looks like a small electric motor). I think this is the best way to achieve high voltage at high frequency ... but it does not give the frequency to use!
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 23/11/05, 14:37

I didn't ask you to comment on MY site !! The video I got it via ed2k so nothing wrong.
Here I tell you about THIS process which is light years away from Meyer !! It is more like a steam engine than an electrolysis.
There is no electrolyser in the bignou, only a modification on the ignition of the engine.

I would not want to make the flap joy but if there is no evidence that this assembly does not work, is there any which proves that it works?

The guy is faced with this kind of remark, and he almost regrets having talked about his process! (everything is in the PDF)
Obviously it does not prove it !! all those who risked it were zigouillées !!

So I'm going to rephrase my question:
Is there anyone capable of transcribing these sketches in the form of a complete electronic diagram, functional and understandable even for the inexperienced so that we (anyway) can do tests?

And I don't care if theoretically it can work or not, the guy says himself that he doesn't know what's going on in his engine and why it works !!

I will end up believing that everything that is not pantone does not interest you : Evil:

Ndc.
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/11/05, 16:01

Hello,
Improving combustion in a conventional engine is very possible when you know that the remedy in the best case is 30%, but running an engine exclusively with water without external energy supply, means perpetual motion, if we recondense the water at the outlet of the exhaust, and this becomes quite a controversy, but I am always interested in reading and examining the research that is done, often even if it is not the truth there are small details which can be used for other assemblies.
For such an assembly to work, it will be necessary to consume the water in the manner of a nuclear fuel, to make a nuclear fusion cold
there there would be a possibility.
In all these assemblies in the water, this is the side that can seem mysterious to everyone on the electronic side, and that displeases me. Because there are a lot of people who know about electronics and know what it's all about.
it's a bit the same thing on the magnetic side and the plasma and the lights in the panton reactor, this language of divine power made everything lose the credit of the assembly, as well as the huge savings that the inventor announces. .
That said, you have to examine everything with both feet on the ground
and not get lost in any kind of assembly, assess the realism of certain assemblies well, to avoid disappointment ...

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/05, 16:20

Sdc77 wrote:I didn't ask you to comment on MY site !! The video I got it via ed2k so nothing wrong.

Had I not read that it was your site .... I like your remark on ed2k ... :P

For the system to see the diagrams it still looks like an electrolyser (obviously I haven't read everything yet) but I see really badly how just not a modification of the ignition we can hope to burn steam ... Good ok i have read almost nothing yet ..

He says not to protect himself ... classic argument inadmissible. Personally I defend the opposite: I say everything to protect myself precisely!
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/11/05, 16:32

Hello,
after having read quickly, the english text must have an error on the electrical values
either a 24000volts output at 6,3 amperes a 34000volts input at 0,38 amps it seems huge in such an electrical design and a very large power to produce unless it is delivered in an extremely short time, and again to have disassemble ignition coils the wire is as big as a hair, so I think the figure of 6,3 amps and a wrong value should rather speak of milliamperes ...
Check the values ​​and make the correction, it seems almost impossible under such a voltage it will give 150kw instant on the candle.

Andre
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 23/11/05, 16:46

In fact my page is a facade which allows me to store my documents. Free has already destroyed a page because I was storing, and they told me "make a site and store around" ... so that's the purpose of the page. This is why I did not break my heart ... with decoration etc. and it will stay like that. (I nevertheless spoke about a subject which interested me).

For the protection, I am convinced that our dear governments can without problem and without state of mind suppress a guy who would be too dangerous for their money door !! A guy who protects himself 100% wouldn't even talk about it on the web. There he makes the effort to share his experience with us.
As far as Christophe is concerned, you put an invention into practice, see you modify it (only pass water through the pantone).
Here it is still a question of running an engine with only water and icing on the cake, with very little modification !!
Personally if I had done such a thing, I will surely talk about it so that the thing spreads, but in no case will I try to take advantage of it (patent, marketing etc ...) to protect my rear.
Here.
Otherwise I strongly encourage you to read everything, doc 02 and 03 are summaries of the pdf by internet users who don't deny the system.
I want to believe it and I will try to make a prototype as soon as possible, when I would have understood its diagrams.
Ndc.
0 x