Improved car fuel consumption

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
sepo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Improved car fuel consumption

by sepo » 05/06/12, 08:37

Hello,

The TV had talked a while ago of a small device to install on the engines to reduce fuel consumption ...

It was a small box in Normandy that marketed that, but I do not remember the name ...

Does it remind someone of something?

Thank you

cordially
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/06/12, 09:19

Beware of 3 Sepo things:

learns to search on a search engine

put links once you've found

Be careful not to advertise to the scammers: we hate it! In terms of fuel economy, there is no shortage of fumitarians!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 15:45

To believe them, it would be necessary that they also sell their machine, with the means of measuring quickly, the flow of fuel and also the power provided by the engine (torque = measurement of the torsion of a shaft of traction of the engine) and the speed of rotation of the same tree.

So we could accurately measure and not stay in the void for hundreds of miles never the same !!

I am surprised that on econology nobody began by making the simple flow meter easy (ultrasound for example) and the measurement of torque and speed without anything complex to disassemble !!

Instead of staying constantly with that vague impressions on recent cars.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/06/12, 17:46

dedeleco wrote:I am surprised that on econology nobody began by making the simple flow meter easy (ultrasound for example) and the measurement of torque and speed without anything complex to disassemble !!

Instead of staying constantly with that vague impressions on recent cars.

Can you show us what you think?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/06/12, 18:05

Deledeco said:

I am surprised that on econology nobody began by making the simple flow meter easy (ultrasound for example) and the measurement of torque and speed without anything complex to disassemble !!

Not so sure that it's so simple: there are two pipes on a gasoline inlet: an over arrival and a return.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/06/12, 18:24

The calculation of consumption of a car equipped with it is according to the duration of the injection, if one changes the pressure or a problem occurs in the circuit modifying it is false the computation.

Personally I advocate synthetic oil and anti-friction that works every time without being a scam, slightly increase the tire pressure also helps and the addition of a high performance air filter increases the torque rendand the changes of speed at a lower speed.

That's why my big American tank (Charger 2007) can do 7,5 l / 100 km
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/06/12, 21:22

I think there is an error in the title! : Cheesy:

It's not about "Improving consumption", but "Improving the fall of consumption", I suppose!

Because "Improving consumption" would first benefit the tankers ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Improved fuel consumption of cars

by moinsdewatt » 07/06/12, 13:24

sepo wrote:Hello,

The TV had talked a while ago of a small device to install on the engines to reduce fuel consumption ...

It was a small box in Normandy that marketed that, but I do not remember the name ...

Does it remind someone of something?

Thank you

cordially

I understand why there are plenty of people being pigeonholed.
: Cheesy:
0 x