Water-aluminum hydrogen generator

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Water-aluminum hydrogen generator

by do you drive » 26/10/05, 18:03

Hello everybody
I have as a project, the construction of such a hydrogen generator for my car.
Has anyone ever explored this path?

ID:

http://members.tripod.com/~anon99/water_en...ine/index2.html

I will forward a translation into two word files of this tested invention it seems by BMW.
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by do you drive » 26/10/05, 18:18

First part:
0 x
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by do you drive » 26/10/05, 18:19

Second part:
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 19:04

The pb of this technique (very close to bingofuel) is that aluminum costs even more than graphite, more generally, you must use an aluminum coil that you hollow out to transform it into aluminum oxide by plasma reaction to release hydrogen from water. There is therefore a lot of things to implement (advanced wire, release of oxide, engine adaptation, ..), and it is necessary to have cheap coils because otherwise you will get more than gasoline and the carbon footprint will be even worse because the manufacture of aluminum is very greedy in NRJ and therefore in carbon.
All the tests (to my knowledge) show that the consumption of aluminum or graphite is very important for producing the desired gas. It is very good for an experimental test but for current use, plasmanu will confirm that it is far from being an easy thing to master!
it's just to prevent and doubt me that you know the pb! I will look at your doc as soon as I get home!
@+

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 19:22

Indeed, before embarking on an adaptation it is absolutely necessary to know the energy production of H2 according to electrical consumption and aluminum.

Then you must make sure that there is no aluminum oxide created (the aluminum consumed goes well somewhere ...) and / or that the vapors do not damage the motors ...

ps: I moved the subject to a more favorable place
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 19:41

Sorry to say that but it's an aluminum oxidizer:

Al + 3H2O => AlO3 + 3H2 by thermal effect!

So certainly the current comes from a battery with transformer, so it is po such as the pb, it is rather the consumption of Al that bothers me!
the AlO3 oxides remain in the water, but must be able to purge it after a while, and possibly be able to recycle it ...
otherwise it produces good hydrogen, and the engine still runs while stealing our oxygen, but to make water ... it's already not so bad after all!
Without going into the overall energy balance, you have to see how much aluminum it consumes to run an engine at 100% or 50% H2 or 30% as a piece ...
short as for a printer, must know the cost of the consumable! even if the aluminum wire is not so expensive as such, must also see the consumption that is made!
it's all a bit loose, but it's the ideas that come to me!

yahi
0 x

Free object!
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 26/10/05, 19:54

Hello,
Moreau (again him :D ) talks about this technique in one of his documents, the result is necessarily the destruction of the engine at a given time, because the aluminum will screw it up.
It would seem that THE solution is this:
<a href='http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewsujet.php?t=121&sid=c15d6ecdd16df2fc02d7db563c0ccc3e' target='_blank'>La solution</a>
The guy talks about something amazing and just puts clues ...
I save you the reading of the 17 pages (in English in addition) and offer you the page with the walkthrough:
CONGRATULATION
However it is very important to read all AlaskaStar posts !! in particular, I noted a production of 13 or 14 liters of gas per hour !!!!! :o :o with negligible current! But it is closer to chemistry than to electronics ...
Ndc.
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 19:55

it seems to me that I made a mistake in the equation, because in chemistry it is rather:

2Al + 3H2O => Al2O3 + 3H2

(more stable)

but hey it's just a detail!

yahi
0 x

Free object!
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 20:04

Thank you SDC, but actually it's mostly chemistry, after you have to find the products and be able to get rid of the rest! I can study everything but I will save for later!

if not, just a small note for econology: fortunately the forum given by SDC is free to access otherwise it would have been hassle to have the info if everyone had to register and then find the page in question ...

yahi
0 x

Free object!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/10/05, 20:05

Hello
in french or kréol it gives what !!!!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.