TV Report, Ademe, Renault and the Others

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 22/09/05, 21:35

Good evening everyone,

All first of all I am quite satisfied to see that no answer to date has been addressed to Aurélie "the journalist". Anyway, I think it's still too early to participate in reporting and that they bring nothing good. "They" need these journalists to make paper or "scoops" because it's in the air of the moment ... the boredom that follows if you see your trombin on TV, they do not care, and if we do not see your trombine it is not credible ...
I went through all the pages of the forum about Pantone, and I'm not surprised about the attitude of Ademe or Renault. I worked as a consultant on a car mega-demolition project with Sita and Peugeot ... The box that worked out the whole project that lasted about three years was not very solid, and it was enough that large payments are negotiated to a sharp decline for this company to file the balance sheet ... I will pass on the details, but in any case Sita-Peugeot has bought all the project to the Syndic for a pittance and you will see that soon the project will come out: the goal of this project is to treat the car at the end of life in the manner of our bins (selective sorting ...) We must not forget that the Sita is a subsidiary of the former Lyonnaise des Eaux and that it now treats almost all of our bins ... I deviate perhaps a little from the subject but it is simply to tell you that it is completely useless this make contact with all these groups .... you will never be the winner !! Can anyone tell me if Ademe is, or has been, a subsidiary of EDF?

Now, what I propose, but maybe that has already been done, as soon as I start to equip "my tank", as André says, it is to measure the pollution before and after pantonisation before usher as well as the consumptions ... do not worry, I have a friend usher (and yes! ...) who is passionate about cars, who will be happy to see all this, to constitute a serious file to start to hit small doors well targeted, and on it I have my idea ...
What do you think ?

Nofy (the dream)
0 x
hoedic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hoedic » 23/09/05, 07:46

You are perfectly right .
I lived near very high-ranking people who told each other how they did and what techniques they used to lobyize good people they boasted to leave on the straw and to have "discouraged" them or to have them simply stripped of their inventions for the benefit of major too known to be quoted.
"-Hope fighting!": Ph34r:
Will be my message. Against the bullshit of the big ones only the guerrilla will work, it's something they can not do anything about and that makes them tremble.
Avoid for the moment to Pantoniser rolling vehicles, there are enough mowers and tractors to equip not to arouse the attention.

Only science will help man.
Only his conscience will save him.

YARGLA!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/09/05, 08:36

Hello
Excuse me hoedic (you would not be morbihan by chance?) Not to agree with you.
I think that for the first time in years we are in a situation of strength, the government at the end of the roll people, close elections, proven warming of the planet and the oil crisis.
So it is a good time for, by organizing a civil disobedience, imposed on the decision-maker a legislative evolution.
I'll explain if 10 guys get stuck with pantons, they can not do anything.
If 1000 gets stuck, the legislation is toughened and the sheep are scared.
If 100000 guys bawl on all the roofs they roll pantone either the law changes or the crooks who govern us jump (which will not let their backers do, his expensive cost to set up a government).
I ride HVB + pantone for a long time and I install (under cover of an association) very regularly.In my subdivision those who are not equipped passes in the eyes of their neighbor for frightful polluters. : Angry:
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 23/09/05, 11:57

Hello ZAC,

You're a sweet dreamer, but that's fine ...
Read me please, because as in all democracies, there are laws and that's good, and it is with the Pantones that did a government fall ......
So put your feet back on Earth and understand that it is necessary that the PMC is validated and officially recognized in France or in another country, and here we will have taken a big step forward .... And then avoids the politics of our country on the one hand it is not the subject, and believe me, me who travels a lot, and well say that you are not so bad in France and you still say something that it should not be easy to govern such a company ... There is no perfect system, otherwise it would be known!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
lelectron
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lelectron » 23/09/05, 12:05

zac wrote:Hello
Excuse me hoedic (you would not be morbihan by chance?) Not to agree with you.
I think that for the first time in years we are in a situation of strength, the government at the end of the roll people, close elections, proven warming of the planet and the oil crisis.
So it is a good time for, by organizing a civil disobedience, imposed on the decision-maker a legislative evolution.
I'll explain if 10 guys get stuck with pantons, they can not do anything.
If 1000 gets stuck, the legislation is toughened and the sheep are scared.
If 100000 guys bawl on all the roofs they roll pantone either the law changes or the crooks who govern us jump (which will not let their backers do, his expensive cost to set up a government).
I ride HVB + pantone for a long time and I install (under cover of an association) very regularly.In my subdivision those who are not equipped passes in the eyes of their neighbor for frightful polluters. : Angry:
@+
zac

+1
I think like you I put
Hello
if a person launched a general strike in France, nobody leaves his vehicle of the day

imagined the government's jitters

a day without petrol taxes and all other taxes
less tax to touch because a whole day of lost for them
in short the pib the slap of the sciecle, France paralyzed and 0000 for bercy

I am sure that heads will fall and a complete reform will be done, for a faith the government will understand that these people who decide as they say but do not do
it goes backwards because taking the source breaks the purchasing power and the result and the factories turn more
and harvest and wasted in part

unfortunately French being a two-legged sheep, this is a dream, but we can dream, the revolution of 5ieme by the people
it sucks the balls that everyone scolds and nothing moves because of the solidarity

remember in england the calf that had flamed about 10 minutes ago in the English housewives decided to buy more veal, after 15 at 3 day the price and income at its normal price

and should the French stop asking for the extension, otherwise we will not export, we are too expensive,
the only thing to ask for a very sharp drop in TAXES

solidarity and a particularly impassable wall especially national
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 23/09/05, 17:47

Do not forget that Sita is a subsidiary of the former Lyonnaise des Eaux and that it now treats almost all of our bins ... I may be a little off the topic but it is simply to tell you that it is completely useless to make contacts with all these groups .... you will never be the winner !! Can anyone tell me if Ademe is, or has been, a subsidiary of EDF?

And it does not work out with time and tax "relief". You have to take the money where it is: I learned from very unofficial sources that the Mines Department was no longer a state agency. It would have been acquired by the company DEKRA (you know, the automotive technical controls ....). Question: Who owns this company, or which large group is it a subsidiary?
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 23/09/05, 19:37

I am surprised. The mines are part of the DRIRE (Regional Directorate for Industry, Research and Environment, one per region).
Instrument of deconcentration, oh how much used by the State to control more closely the application of the laws on a territory.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 23/09/05, 19:47

On the other hand, on the site of the DRIRE one can read:

Practical space vehicles

Transfer of the technical control of heavy goods vehicles
to the private sector

As part of the "Bercy in motion" initiative, the Minister of Economy, Finance and Industry Francis Mer, decided the 24 June 2003 the transfer of technical control of heavy vehicles to the private sector. This measure came into effect during the first half of the year 2005.

The control of these vehicles is ensured, as for the light vehicles, by private controllers approved by the State, in application of the article L 323-1 of the Code of the Road. The State provides second-level control, mainly aimed at monitoring compliance with the control standards, ensuring that a high level of quality control is maintained.

The reform required a modification of the Highway Code.

For example here
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Other

by Other » 24/09/05, 05:31

Hello Zac and Nofy
Zac you and I who live elsewhere, we came out of the hexagon, of course we have the characteristics of non-conformist, we just respect the laws that seems logical to us is reasonable, as would say an old Quebecer common sense, so we have a different vision of the regulations for us unjustified regulations are restrictions to the creations to improvement.
People like us are seen as resistant, marginalized.
we must also understand people of principle who respect all laws
good or bad, since it is the authority that has put them in place, it can also be the fear of being caught, the penalties of the fines ect .. Each country has its method to say to its people here is the best place to live, it awakens a certain nationalist sentiment
to see patriotic, while they leaders, elected officials collaborate and sell their country to multinationals, Mac do, shell the total ect ..
The patriotists of these companies is the $ nothing else, you dear voters you are nothing after the election and if you put water in your engines you are thieves you steal taxes from the government. just look at the most powerful country on earth how it behaves in the face of the Kyoto treaty,
Challenging the law is a risk, I understand Nofy when you say that the pantone will not make the government fall, but it's not just the pantone, walking with oil, walking with alcohol or mixed with water. water, forbidden,
remove your cataliser puts something else that pollutes less defended. The problem is the application of the restrictive laws that your functionaries do to you, I think that your Belgian or German neighbors by allowing the use of oil in the engines have an advance check in environmental matters on France, it is not a reproach that I make to the simple citizen, the poor devil he undergoes, but at least it shows a little his discontent.
In principle governments do this: they talk about a law, they mediate on TV, they prepare the people, they do discreet polls, and if it does not make too much turmoil, it does not raise waves of protests, he passes their laws and often they are vague imprecise laws, still there, it does not disturb too many people, the or it is complicated, it is when the orders come from above, application of the rules with examples to scare small offenders, I would not dare to make a similarity with the methods used to matter the resistance, this would be a little exaggerate, I have too much respect for all those men who defied the laws in places at the price of their lives.
Nofy, you can not understand that you will not have lived elsewhere on vacation. Go to other industrialized countries there is not a blatant difference between them, but do not think you are the best and I do not think that where I am we are the best, one thing is important do not let politicians grunt your freedom at small fires. Your ancestors fought for that.
Andre
0 x
Other

by Other » 24/09/05, 05:39

Hello the computer has planted he does not like what I write .........
Andre
0 x