A little blowtorch

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
sriliam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A little blowtorch

by sriliam » 19/02/10, 19:11

Hello everybody

Here, in Saint-Louis of Senegal, we also do in the blowtorch !!! :)

To inject the mixture in gaseous form and under pressure, Senegalese welders use calcium bicarbonate immersed in the mixture 80% water, 20% hydrocarbon!

All in the reactor with a small pressure release lever and zou => direct in the oxygen!

It is enough to melt the iron: 1540 ° C.

Do you have any ideas for improvement? And I am thinking in particular of the addition of a small compressor (that is to say to loop a little before releasing the gas) while recovering part of the gas to weld, it is still the main objective and personal idea, to inject a current with a coil to create a field allowing to ionize "a little more" the mixture. My second idea is to add a catalyst wire near the autoxy to increase the temperature.

To determine precisely the current (intensity, voltage, signal, frequency), if that does not seem a far-fetched idea.
Likewise for the type of catalyst used: tungsten, are you okay?

These are not my ideas but rather adaptations of practice in reading reports on this forum and part of the Meyers patents.

Yours sincerely and cordially your.
Sriliam

PS: I will no doubt have more information and put this practice into practice, with a photo I hope, within a week or two!
0 x
rescwood
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rescwood » 19/02/10, 20:18

It is more probably Calcium Carbide (CaC2) which, in contact with water produces acetylene ...

The reaction is very exothermic and acetylene is unstable ...

Heat more, increase the pressure, ionize ... To satellite the reactor and end up in shorts or 6 feet underground, these are excellent means ...

Bad idea if you care about life.
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 19/02/10, 20:24

especially if the pressure goes up, it fires without a spark

the safest is to start by saying a prayer
nb: (system used by poachers for fishing)
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 19/02/10, 21:47

pfff
gang of cowards : Cheesy:
my grandfather welded with this kind of blowlamp and didn’t die of it :D
0 x
sriliam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sriliam » 02/03/10, 19:18

Thank you for your quick and complete answers !!!

In fact, I made a serious mistake, which remains rare with me, despite everything: so let's say that once is not customary !!!

There is no reactor, it is actually a filter to prevent water from entering the pipe and causing problems.

The filter is made from volcanic rocks which are porous, if I'm not mistaken.

In fact, the pantone process is a process which makes it possible, I think and connects with the opinion mentioned, to organize molecules more efficiently during combustion.

Does anyone have, therefore, an idea to organize the combustion of acetylene better, would that allow to have a better heating temperature or do you think on the contrary that whatever we do , the energy released will always be the same?

I'm obviously not talking about playing on parameters such as pressure, temperature or the like.

Sincerely.
sril, just call me sril
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

acetylene

by oli 80 » 02/03/10, 20:12

hello, actually to produce acetylene you want to talk about this principle the http://mon.danstagueule.fr.free.fr/NRJr ... irage.html

the miner's lamp (salt mines) or caving
0 x
sriliam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sriliam » 02/03/10, 21:09

Hello,

Vi, thank you, so much for me.
Cordially. SRIL
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"