Gillier Pantone: Kit or personal editing?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Gillier Pantone: Kit or personal editing?

by Hedge » 30/01/10, 22:51

Hello,

According to some almost recent messages, it seemed that some experienced experimenters recommended the use of kits versus a homemade assembly.

Is this the case?
That would suit me because having no knowledge of welding and other pre-requisites ...
But not having an extensive non-plus grant, I wanted to make sure of the quality of these kits and their real saving and de-pollution capabilities ...

Sincerely,
Hedge
Last edited by Hedge the 02 / 02 / 10, 23: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

Re: Kit or personal assembly?

by Flytox » 31/01/10, 09:59

Hello Edge, welcome.

Hedge wrote:Hello,

According to some almost recent messages, it seemed that some experienced experimenters recommended the use of kits versus a homemade assembly.

Is this the case?
That would suit me because having no knowledge of welding and other pre-requisites ...
But not having an extensive non-plus grant, I wanted to make sure of the quality of these kits and their real saving and de-pollution capabilities ...

Sincerely,
Hedge

You seem to be responding to a post ... but which one? You should rather do a "Reply" rather than "New" so that your answer is in the right place.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 02/02/10, 00:30

Hello,

Sorry if I am not clear!
It is indeed a new thread, it is basically a question of whether it is better to make its reactor itself or to use the kits?

I was referring to other messages in other subjects, without citing them (it's bad I agree!) And in particular the edit on the article about the kits which now seems to advise them.
https://www.econologie.com/a-propos-des- ... -1520.html

And also to Ptimix who in response to the thread
https://www.econologie.com/forums/renault-21 ... 2-170.html writes:
PITMIX wrote:...
I think I will invest in an eCOPRA Kit to have something reliable and well done.

Sincerely,
Hedge
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/02/10, 22:46

Hedge wrote:Hello,

Sorry if I am not clear!
It is indeed a new thread, it is basically a question of whether it is better to make its reactor itself or to use the kits?

Indeed ... must follow : Mrgreen: You should add the words Gillier Pantone in the title for example to better target your audience.

AMHA, in the kits, there is good and not so good. I do not think there is one that works the first time without a minimum of development. And the development, it is to make toy with pipes which one cuts, shortened, lengthens, rewelds, moves etc ... and if you know how to do that .... you do not buy a kit, you make yourself your prototype : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/02/10, 23:25

Welcome, Hedge :D
Flytox wrote:AMHA, in the kits, there is good and not so good. I do not think there is one that works the first time without a minimum of development. And the development, it is to make toy with pipes which one cuts, shortened, lengthens, rewelds, moves etc ... and if you know how to do that .... you do not buy a kit, you make yourself your prototype : Mrgreen:
As just wrote Flytox, the development is the heart of the problem. He is a great expert on the subject and did not hesitate to experiment extensively with water doping on his car.
This represents a lot of equipment, in particular to instrument the operation (flow meters, vacuum gauges, thermometers ...) and to be able to draw conclusions, adjustments ...

PS: Remember to change the title of your subject as well as the recommended Flytox. : Arrowl:
0 x
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 02/02/10, 23:43

Yes, I have read quite a bit of Flytox writings
(thank you to him and to all the others) and besides it is they who motivate me to take action in my turn!

What interests Ptimix in the kits is only the quality of the reactor finish?

On this subject why there is not to my knowledge of kit with GVI?

But a priori I saw a lot of assemblies with flexible pipes, so we can reduce the welding to the bare minimum and have it done by a guy who welds near you using the quality of the reactor kits, or c ' is absurd and ineffective?

Sincerely,
Hedge
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/02/10, 00:14

Citrus : Mrgreen:

The real great experts have done a lot of different assemblies on different petrol or diesel vehicles, tried a montage of things for a number of years .... I do not list them forumthey know them well :P

What interests Ptimix in the kits is only the quality of the reactor finish?

It is also an interesting starting point. On the other hand, the quality of manufacture, all in stainless steel, superb welds etc ... that throws a maximum ... But it's even better if it works really well. And if, for it to work really well ... you have to cut, weld, tamper ... the "pro", "finished" aspect will suffer somewhat : Cry: .

But a priori I saw a lot of assemblies with flexible pipes, so we can reduce the welding to the bare minimum and have it done by a guy who welds near you using the quality of the reactor kits, or c ' is absurd and ineffective?

There are flexible hose and metal hose solutions that work. The "right" solution is the one that works. It remains very empirical : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 03/02/10, 00:28

Thank you for these answers

Flytox wrote:It is also an interesting starting point. On the other hand, the quality of manufacture, all in stainless steel, superb welds etc ... that throws a maximum ... But it's even better if it works really well. And if, for it to work really well ... you have to cut, weld, tamper ... the "pro", "finished" aspect will suffer somewhat : Cry: .

Ha cool so the kit reactors are good starting points!
It reassures me a little if this is the case, because it is the manufacturing part of the reactor that makes me the most as a neophyte of welding and Gillier-Pantone! :?

I'm not looking for a pro "look" or something shiny that throws it off : Cheesy: or whatever it is, the hacking does not worry me, on the other hand an amateur hack (I think of the welding of the reactor) which badly made can have catastrophic consequences ...

I'm looking for a gateway into the Gillier-Pantone system that is on my neophyte's door but that can, with adjustments, certainly, have real results!
I think of the economy and the de-pollution!

The "pro aspect" him .... he ends up under a hood anyway :D

Sincerely,
Hedge
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/10, 02:07

Hedge wrote:On this subject why there is not to my knowledge of kit with GVI?

Uh you have not obviously looked too much because the ecopra kit is precisely based on a GVI: https://www.econologie.com/forums/gillier-pa ... t4456.html

There are only 2 boxes which make kits "large" series ...
0 x
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 04/02/10, 00:14

Hello,

Christophe wrote:Uh you have not obviously looked too much because the ecopra kit is precisely based on a GVI: https://www.econologie.com/forums/gillier-pa ... t4456.html

Thank you for your help, especially coming from you, this detail had escaped me, I am only a neophyte who only asks to learn, and despite my many readings "micro-bubbler" was not equal to GVI for me !
Thank you for opening my eyes, I will look less on the side of Hypnow and more on the ecopra side!

Thank you for your help and your tolerance!
Sincerely,
Hedge
0 x