Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 00:30

On the advice of an interlocutor from forum wondering like me, I ask the question here:
Why the Chinese manufacturers do not invest in the principle of PANTONE for their vehicles, when the Chinese state spends (it decreases anyway) fortunes to subsidize oil to its users who do not have our purchasing power?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 09:50

a) Uh, the land of the rising sun, isn't it Japan? : Shock:

b) There is a lot of reason pkoi manufacturers do not invest in water doping, here are some: https://www.econologie.com/industriels-e ... -3669.html

I try not to "defend" them but to understand their apparent disinterest ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 10:14

a- I'm really too bad, sorry ... I'm ashamed.

b- I looked at the link:

- They are interested but the marketing is not yet planned?
You have to wait a bit, it's still good .... but will it come?

-System too simple to interest engineers?
Yeah, it makes me the same, I'm not going, it's too simple. They are too intelligent these engineers and worse it is they who decide their R&D budget ....:?

-Industrial or mental inertias?
These industrialists are too stupid .... It is such a promising market ...:?

-Improvement of the lifespan not profitable to engine sellers?
The day a seller sells an engine that makes a million KM, I think he makes a fortune ... well, I buy anyway. :?

-Applicable on old engines not favorable to the purchase of new engines?
The new ones, do they have an anti-pantone chip?

- Misunderstanding of the system?
Sure, it doesn't help that. He is very clever this pantone.

Furthermore, even if it tends to decrease, China, India, other countries, particularly in Southeast Asia, subsidize fuel, and it costs a lot of money, they would not spit, even if that on a very small% of fuel economy.
As P. Pantone apparently got out of prison, they will surely recruit him, right?

It seems suspicious, this story ...... There is no other more convincing support?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 10:25

Pantone is a clown, paranoid and alcoholic ... and rogue limit ...
Find out on the site ... it was at least the case in 2002 ...
If he goes to jail it's not because of the "big plot" ...

Just a question about your remarks: how much would your engine be at 1 M km?

Because, sorry but in the world of shareholders in which we live: you would have to pay it 4 to 5 times more expensive than that which is 0.2 to 0.3 M km ...

The fact is also that, according to OUR knowledge (not THEIR) doping works well under certain conditions of engine use and more at all out of these conditions ... I presume that a few million euros put in the development doping would change this ...

Then you can always try to treat all the liar doping users ... something where you want / will come ... am I wrong?
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 10:47

Christophe wrote:Pantone is a clown, paranoid and alcoholic ... and rogue limit ...
Find out on the site ... it was at least the case in 2002 ...
If he goes to jail it's not because of the "big plot" ...

But then if it was not P. Pantone who invented the Pantone system?

Christophe wrote:[b] Because, sorry but in the world of shareholders in which we live: you would have to pay it 4 to 5 times more expensive than that which is 0.2 to 0.3 M km ...

Is that so?

Christophe wrote:The fact is also that, according to OUR knowledge (not THEIR) doping works well under certain conditions of engine use and more at all out of these conditions ... I presume that a few million euros put in the development doping would change this ...

Yes, but then why does China, which sends money out the window to subsidize oil to these users who cannot afford it, not invest in this way? What is the point?
Since time, it is not new as a system.
I do not know, if they do not succeed, let them share "YOUR" knowledge. At least they will pollute less.

Christophe wrote:Then you can always try to treat all the liar doping users ... something where you want / will come ... am I wrong?

So there you are exaggerating about me. It's not okay to pretend to be the service troll just because I'm asking a relevant question.
My father-in-law who is very handy, tries himself to manufacture this "type" of engine for a mower, he even got an old R5 to see bigger.
But I don't consider him anything like a liar but I don't understand how it could work and why nobody develops it?

By the way, you asked a question about only one of my remarks. And the others?
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 11:13

I also add (by which I find that it repeats itself and it "disturbs" me say), that:
It is not because there are thousands of people who try to tinker with it in their garage, that I consider them themselves as idiots or liars.
(I could do the same but in this specific case, no)
But for me it does not prove the effectiveness of the system ... that's all.
It emerges from a modo to "demonize" an interlocutor when he does not think like him or you are just afraid that the forum discredits himself?
Rather answer my questions, it will be more constructive, don't you think?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 11:17

pb2487 wrote:Is that so?

Yes, come back down to earth ...

Do you think the price of the i-Miev of 40 € is technologically justified?

For the rest I would not answer because everything is already on the site or forum you just have to look for the answers ... like a grownup!
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 11:37

Christophe wrote:Yes, come back down to earth.

Thank you, .....

Christophe wrote:Do you think the price of the i-Miev of 40 € is technologically justified?

But since when is technology the price ???
I rather thought it was supply and demand !!!!

Christophe wrote:For the rest I would not answer because everything is already on the site or forum you just have to look for the answers ... like a grownup!

Yeah, easy .... And then it's me who scrolls, who changes interlocutor, who does the troll ?????
Well, I haven't found it, but I'm probably a bit silly and worse, I can see that is a bit disturbing. friendly.....
Tanpis, there may be other people it will challenge who post their hypotheses ... for now, nothing refutes mine ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 11:39

pb2487 wrote:I rather thought it was supply and demand !!!!

Stop? I hope you are not serious ...

Christophe wrote:Well, I haven't found it, but I'm probably a bit silly and worse, I can see that is a bit disturbing. friendly.....

You are mostly lazy ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 11:56

Christophe wrote:
pb2487 wrote:I rather thought it was supply and demand !!!!

Stop? I hope you are not serious ...

When you see the price of a microprocessor engraved at a few microns ...
I think I'm pretty serious yes ... and I don't make fun of you, me, or what you think.
no? you don't think it's weird ...

Christophe wrote:You are mostly lazy ...

thank you again my good modo.

I have already seen most of the articles on this subject and that does not convince me in any way so I still have a few simple questions.
No one to answer it?
0 x