how much did we have to ride clean

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 03/09/05, 20:22

BUT YES LET'S SEE !! STOP RIDING WITH TANKS AS A TOP ENGINE !!! LET'S TAKE OUR BIG CYLINDERS IN THE GARBAGE !!! WHAT IS THE SPEED FOR IF IT'S TO BE DRY IN 50 YEARS ??? RIDE NORMALLY BUT RIDE CLEAN !!! STOP PURCHASING NEW CARS AND CHANGING THEM AT THE END OF 60 KM !! MY FATHER'S NEVADA HAS MADE 000 TERMINALS AND Unlike him, IS NOT STILL DEAD, HE SERVICED HIS CARS AS WELL AS HIS PUMPS AND THE NEVADA STARTS AGAIN NICKEL AND ROLLS BETTER. yes because I don't know if you realize but by dint of buying new cars all the time, the country is losing a lot of money !! it actually means that the energy used to make our "old cars" will have been useless, but it also takes energy to crush and stack them after (and we are told of recycling, however), we must stop consumption to undermine the economy of the country (well we can always try what ?? right?), you have to plant your potatoes in your garden and also dig one and then we will remove the water with a pump running on rapeseed that we make ourselves and in water (we will need a generator that also works like that)

In short, it was THE comment engaged and off topic (and I also think useless) of the post but hey, I try to participate because I really like this forum, and I intend to adapt a pantone reactor on the brushcutter which remained in my father's furniture repository as soon as the notarial deeds are signed. Thank you
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"