Pantone motor course

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
luffy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone motor course

by luffy » 18/03/09, 07:21

Hello everyone,
New on this forum I was wondering if there were any people or organizations that would organize internships to make pantone systems.
Hopefully this topic has not been posted yet.

thanks.
0 x
The Power of Dreams
cestcam
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cestcam » 18/03/09, 13:52

the same thing for me, I'm on the side of Dax in the Landes ... :?:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/03/09, 17:46

Hello to you,
Yes, this internship idea is good and to dig ..
In the meantime, I found this ... paying ... :?
http://www.ecopra.com/home/index491.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
luffy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by luffy » 20/03/09, 09:53

Personally I do not have the equipment to produce such a system even if it remains pretty basic, I find it a pity that few people so interested especially that it could be nice to realize the system to several and share different points of view . I am in the Vaucluse in Paca. Do not hesitate if some are motivated ...
0 x
The Power of Dreams
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/09, 12:12

And yes, Luffy ...
And yet, it seems to me that the birth of econology comes from the Gillier pantome ... :?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/09, 12:18

Yes LeJuste is a bit like that but not that ... I had explained here, last paragraph: https://www.econologie.com/le-moteur-pan ... -1294.html

The birth of econologie.com (December 2002 -?)

It is my meeting in December 2002 with Gabriel Ferrone of the Selva, ecologist of the years 1970 as well as René Dumont, which accelerated the creation of the site. Indeed; president of the association EES, Ecology Energy Survival, Gabriel had tons of documents on his shelves. This was very bad because many of these documents were very interesting: I therefore proposed the creation of a graceful website to disseminate this information.

After a week of work, the site was about Econologie.com early March 2003 web.

Unfortunately the difficulties of communication with Gabriel (77 years) resulted in the almost complete separation between EES and the site in July 2004 during the transition to the 2 version.

Only a few texts and documents of EES remain on the site but I no longer promote this association, which, it must be said, is dying: it actively campaigned during the 80 years but having lost most of its members currently ( most by death of old age), she no longer has the weight necessary for her ambitions ...

Nevertheless this collaboration with Gabriel was enriching and especially allowed the creation of this site ...

For internships: there is good and a lot less good.
There are some who are regularly organized in France.

http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/Calen ... tone09.htm

I do not condone in any case all the bullshit and nonsense that could be said ... to be sorry pardon ...

Finally it became less worse than there 2 or 3 years (econo would have contributed to cleaning?) Where extremist ecologists did not hesitate to ask 3 or 400 € to sell shit ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/03/09, 15:07

Hello

It would be interesting to have a summary or a report of those who followed these courses. (This would give an idea of ​​what understood)
It seems to me that with years of experience some things would have to improve on the basic sytéme.
To see the mounting diversity of materials how it enters the reactor the way it comes out of the reactor the way it enters the engine.

I think that the courses are specific to the French, if I look in the small world of plane he often speaks of qualification
mountain, tail wheel, ski ect .. that finished more it even forces a line pilot to qualify on a ULM ??
We are used to a lot more simply we manage on our own.

Let's go back to doping with water
I find it a little exaggerating that it takes an internship to make something so simplistic, it's like doing an internship to build a trotinette

What leaves me a little perplexed is the small details and subtleties (of a montage that works) that he did not speak ..
Resutats rather rarely well stated
as the consumption of water kilometer ran consomation of diesel on a very specific test it seems that some are afraid to go on the road to 200km continuously to measure their installation.

I followed the post of the Renault 4L despite my little experience in the field I did not understand how the output of the reactor it goes into the engine (or I miss a good end) I saw no data from Consumption water essence ??

I hope in courses that he does not say it does not work on gasoline engines ..

Andre
0 x