Pantone in fulltime?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pantone in fulltime?

by aidiv » 25/05/08, 12:13

Hello, I was wondering.
who really rides in pantone?

that is to say that I have already seen two modified cars at an eco show and otherwise full on the net, but is it really the everyday car or just the old 205 which remains in the bottom of the garden just to show that it is possible.

because I am currently thinking of modifying my diesel clio. but it will not be too much for fun, but to ride with it.
Finally I think especially of a GV.

otherwise I have a fair soon in my country
http://www.terreharmonies.fr/
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/05/08, 21:56

Hello aidiv

For me it's been every day for a year to go to work etc ... but the water injection is that for journeys of more than 10 km not in town. It's not just a curiosity ... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: pantone in fulltime?

by Other » 26/05/08, 16:44

Hello
aidiv wrote:Hello, I was wondering.
who really rides in pantone?

that is to say that I have already seen two modified cars at an eco show and otherwise full on the net, but is it really the everyday car or just the old 205 which remains in the bottom of the garden just to show that it is possible.

because I am currently thinking of modifying my diesel clio. but it will not be too much for fun, but to ride with it.
Finally I think especially of a GV.

otherwise I have a fair soon in my country
http://www.terreharmonies.fr/

On the 300D today 37597km
On the Chevrolet 24933km in fact

the system once installed you use it, if you don't want to use it you just don't have to fill the water tank.

Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 26/05/08, 22:24

38000 km on a 300D merco?

You're making up André!

The Pantone ruins the engines, it can not hold as much!

Just read everything that is said in the newspapers and scientific journals!

I forgot, you are in Canada and therefore you cannot read our newspapers and magazines.

So you did not know that it does not work and that it breaks the engines.

"everyone said it was impossible. He didn't know it so he did it" ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Other

by Other » 27/05/08, 02:54

Hello
You just have to read everything that is said in newspapers and scientific journals
!

We learn it every day, since when have scientists been interested in water doping ??
I always thought that we were just a bunch of garage bottom handymen, who told each other stories of fishermen.
Go get the fuel there, it is not yet expensive enough, it has not yet reached the threshold or the interest of making an engine economical will be justifiable, (at least here the diesel cost $ 1,40 yesterday today $ 1,51)
When he understands that we are not doing a brand new assembly and GO on the bench, open the firm water, the water and the dials go crazy, I would be curious to know how many hours on a bench the tests have been done .. 37597 km converted to hours is a lot of time, now I measure occasionally on specific trips.
For longevity, the vehicle is approaching 400 km, it is much more the quality of the fried potato oil that intrigues me, than the small amount of water that it swallows.

On the petrol engine, the color of the engine oil is surprisingly light brown yellow even after 6000 km, on diesel it quickly turns black, so it is difficult to assess whether it is more or less black than before.

What I would have expected from the scientists is not to prove that it works, but how to improve the system, and on this point I was disappointed with so little information, or feedback, also disappointed with the kit sellers , little information on their results nothing quantified, no outlet temperature, no amount of water consumed, ect.

Andre
0 x
Mark Cyr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mark Cyr » 27/05/08, 05:21

André, are you from the Montreal area?

If yes, I would like you to contact me by mp.

Thank you
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 27/05/08, 09:51

Hello,
Pantone pros, if I may, you shouldn't be joking too much because I'm like helping and asking myself questions.
Between those who have almost the faith and those who disparage on the internet it is not easy to navigate.
I went to a meeting and saw things that probably don't work.
Yet the DIY owners are convinced of their work.

Are there any of you who have taken consumption readings before and after?
0 x
xirotegnicrev
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by xirotegnicrev » 27/05/08, 22:18

Hi everybody,

I had heard about the Pantone system from a friend who was a (organic) farmer with scientific training (and Cartesian enough to convince me). Myself of "scientific" training (see the quote), I got down to work on this subject.
I just absorbed the quanthomme site (there is still a lot of bullshit !! but good ...), a lot of forums auto and "scientists" (where I also saw a lot of bullshit, too, including an engineer or the kind who worked on plasmas who claimed that to see the smallest plasma it took several KV ... well, he forgot his sideboard benzene nozzle, and the piezo nozzle of his gas lighter ...)
Finally, this one, where guys break their heads with essays and ideas. No matter how it works ... (Question con: can one of these engineers tell me what are the chemical reactions involved in a cylinder during each phase of the internal combustion engine? In fact no one know nothing ... yet it works ...)
In short, back to the subject of this post: I had the intention of installing a system like this on my Corsa 1.7D to run in full-time. And I'm even ready to manufacture an absorption micro-spectrometer for real-time gas analysis on any input or output (unless it has already been done, it will save me from wasting my time : Mrgreen: ), there more temperature problems etc. : Idea:

answer for ex-océano: : Shock: if a water intake in an intake guns an engine, either you have to drive all the time in dry weather (which would mean that cars that drive in the desert have a longer life expectancy, note, this is somewhat true, given the number of wrecks that we send them and that are still running ...) either you have to put a dehumidifier in the air filter when you drive in the rain ... or even in the engine. same (Hydrocarbon + O2-> CO2 + H2O in perfect combustion)

Uh question: is there a relationship between outlet diameter and "reactive" surface of the reactor. By that I mean (and by that too : Lol: ) has anyone ever done this kind of research? (otherwise I'm interested in doing stats)

For those who are interested I created a small Excel to create a wind turbine from a three-phase motor, made from those published on mini-eole but with in addition calculated rope length (which allows to see that with some engines it is impossible) suddenly the blade profile is almost drawn !! Until they finish rebuilding their site (which is very rich in teaching!)

to +
0 x
A civilization without science would be as absurd as a fish without a bicycle.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/05/08, 01:39

Hello xirotegnicrev, we see that you are new to the forum. The 'elders' understood that I was doing second degree : Mrgreen: (I love to wiggle the wound around the knife : Lol: )

I also proposed an explanation a few years ago involving radical reactions. The radicals are created in the reactor and react with the fuel to partially oxidize it (formation of peroxides / ketones) or to break the carbon chains into shorter chains by electronic rearrangement.

One of the indicators is the Pantone-Gillier malfunction when the reactor is too far from the engine (short life of the radicals, a few milliseconds).
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
xirotegnicrev
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by xirotegnicrev » 28/05/08, 19:26

Hello ex-oceano,
Yes, my knife hurt a bit. : Lol:
Your theory seems elegant, it only remains to verify it. So I'm going to follow my spectrometer idea 8) , I will include well arranged holes on my plans. I'll keep you on the job.
A+
0 x
A civilization without science would be as absurd as a fish without a bicycle.