Research & pantone?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Research & pantone?

by faaab » 04/01/08, 12:08

Bonjour.

By surfing, reading all these things, I ask myself many questions. And maybe there is one that deserves to finish in a subject. (It may be that it is already treated but I did not find anything in search... I'm not yet familiar enough with the site)

My trouble is this:

I didn't think there were so many “pantone motivators” across France. There are even people who sell kits, the subject has already been covered by the media on several occasions etc ...

It has inevitably been heard at one time or another by influential and / or enterprising people, capable of proposing a subject of study of interest to institutes such as the CNRS, L 'IRD or even Cemagref.

Obviously the economic interest & ecology (econological what! 8) ) there is no doubt. The first who will come to understand the ins and outs of the pantone process will be the first to develop a whole bunch of technologies and patents. There is a big market behind ...

:?: :?: :?:

My questions that haunt my mind are:

Are there "pantone labs"?
: Arrow: if so, send me the link please !!
: Arrow: if no, are there any people who have already rubbed in labs (public or private) in order to launch the pantone search on track?
: Arrow: : Arrow: if so, where are we?
: Arrow: : Arrow: if not, I am a volunteer captain! : Lol:

I'm having fun presenting things with smiley but I hope I was clear?
: Arrow: if not, well ... I can do better!
: Arrow: if so, a little answer / idea / point of view would be the (a) welcome!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/08, 12:13

a) Of course they are aware but it is not in their priority to look into this technology apparently.

b) As for unraveling the "secret", we're almost there: https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html

c) For the lack of interest of the manufacturers here are some ways of thinking:

The apparent lack of interest of manufacturers

a) Poor understanding of the system by "private" studies?

(b) System in the public domain, difficult to patent

c) NIH (Not Invented Here)

d) Industrial inertia

e) Improvement of the non-profitable life of the engine vendors

To be completed on this page: https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... au_pantone
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/01/08, 16:09

Hello

c) For the lack of interest of the manufacturers here are some ways of thinking:

Quote:
The apparent lack of interest of manufacturers

a) Poor understanding of the system by "private" studies?

(b) System in the public domain, difficult to patent

c) NIH (Not Invented Here)

d) Industrial inertia

e) Improvement of the non-profitable life of the engine vendors

You forgot

Have to supply a small water tank
low efficiency in city use as the majority uses their self
For polution (which is not their main concern)
he prefers simpler ERG and more expensive Cataliseur Trap has particles.

They arrive at similar resutats with electronic injection
Make the automotive market captive with their technicians and their fuel and exclusive parts.
Rolling out modern cars in African countries. The least pane and it stays on the edge of the desert track
Too sensitive about the quality of the fuel ..

Andre
0 x