Liquidate the legacy of Pantone engine!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

should we stop promoting the Pantone engine?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Liquidate the legacy of Pantone engine!

by ming » 23/09/07, 15:44

Hello,

This is my first message on this forum. I am also a follower of the conciliation between ecology and economy. In other words, I am convinced.

However, the presence of the Pantone engine bothers me.

After reading the final report of Chistophe Martz (I did preparatory class, school of engineering and PhD and I understand what he's doing), I understood that the Pantone engine is only a fraud. Indeed, Chistophe Martz highlights the soft focus around some important points:
- the usefulness of the magnet,
- cracking unburned,
- the reduction of NOX emissions,
cracking of H2O.

There are many people who make scams for complex guys who want to have a bigger dick, lose less hair, etc ... The Pantone engine is a scam designed specifically for those who dream of changing the world and it exploits the tendency to the conspiracy theory (the thing that made the Germans fart in the first part of the XNIXXth century).

"The technoscientists, lackey par excellence of the Big Capital, want to hide the knowledge, to smother the emergence of the technologies which would harm the profits of their sponsors. This is a very widespread discourse in certain extreme left-wing circles: the movement of degrowth, the anarchist and libertarian groups, the alter and anti-globalization. These are the environments I attended; I know what I mean.

On the internet, we speak today of free energy of the vacuum, always against the backdrop of a grand-capitalistic plot. This is the same story that affects people emotionally and allows short-circuiting reason and scientific demonstration.

I finally want to come to the point: the dominance of the Pantone engine on econologie.com harms your image. The majority of people read stuff like auto-moto, which is no mercy for Pantone (see http://www.auto-moto.com/magazine/article.php?id=3232 ) or look at the 20h of tf1. When they see the Pantone keyword on the home page, they will skip thinking that everything else is bogus. Remember that truth is nothing but the most strongly believed by the many. I hope your goal is to reach the unconvinced. If this is the case, we must break with the Pantone engine, because we must not show, let alone sell technologies that are not developed. To convince, it must work for real, it goes without saying.

Remember that you are part of what sociologists call "minority thinking." You are constantly in the hot seat, condemned to do twice more to get the same thing as those who are part of the majority. To illustrate these words: imagine yourself in the shoes of a Frenchman who will live in Japan for the rest of his life. At first, you are considered a prince because you have a stranger's head. Then when you try to insert yourself socially (serious things, not tourism) everything becomes harder because prejudices come back (gaijin).

Try something: remove any reference to Pantone and look at the impact on turnover. I hope it does not cost you anything to try ... Do not tell me especially that you sell Pantone engine plans through the website! If so, we are enemies for real. : Evil:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/09/07, 17:18

Ah, me ...! one more than his head!
Well, I'm not the most qualified to answer you but if you could make the effort, with all your culture, to read all there is on the subject on this forum and on the econology website, maybe you could moderate your opinion and answer your own questions at the same time.
As for the rest, auto-moto, "to reach the unconvinced" and Co., know that you will never be able to turn a Panurge sheep into a thinking animal ....and that in the automotive sector only a minority think GHG reduction, consumption, ... etc, the majority thinking aesthetics, purchase price, positioning in the social ladder, brand image, power, .....
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/09/07, 17:25

Hello

Most of those who are on the subject of panton or water doping, I think it is to exchange and learn to improve the sytéme.
For a few have several montages of fact, on differrent vehicles, if it did not work one would stop to go up
that others believe in it or not bother me at all. What interests me is to join those who work on montages. It's the forum which is a good tool.

Now we understand, that the stories of magnetism and divine wind, everything that embroidered around the reactor has long made us smile. (Those who have never tried a montage that works, is responsible for the propaganda in that Sens.
What interests me now is how to achieve the 30% economy for common use, city and mixed, highway exceed 30% this is known.
I also understood that to prove to Mr X that it works is a waste of time, the one who wants to see him has just to get into my car, I let the filling at the neck and make the calculations, I take charge of 300km on the motorway,
but what will improve what to my system do this exercise?
In the meantime I have nothing to sell, nothing to prove, just improve my sytéme, because 20% continuously it is clearly insufficient, it comes too much in the range of the errors of measurements on short courses.

When the pantone subject will no longer be on this forum I will not be there any more, but I will keep in touch with those who have montages or who makes the trouble to make montages ..

Where do you put Chambrin? where do you place Clerget? on their engine improvement work ..

Andre
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 23/09/07, 19:29

I voted yes for the liquidation ... of the promotion.

Exchanges between members on the forum to make a pantone, yes.

On the other hand, I think that if we want to make a credible or even unstoppable promotion to the public, we must first set up an association structure which allows us to recover funding for bench tests.

Otherwise, the Pantone will remain forever an urban legend ...
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 23/09/07, 19:37

bham wrote:Ah, me ...! one more than his head!

you will never be able to turn a Panurge sheep into a thinking animal ....

Have you weighed your words?
0 x
delnoram

Re: liquidate the legacy of the Pantone engine!

by delnoram » 23/09/07, 19:38

ming wrote:
However, the presence of the Pantone engine bothers me.

Me it is the driving word which disturbs me, but the name of pantone even if it does not have quite its place in the case of "water doping" nevertheless remains an essential keyword for search engines , if some prefer to turn away without reading anything ...

christophe martz wrote:In the case of water doping, it is, logically, wrong to speak of "Pantone" process. Not only does Pantone's patent not mention it, but, in addition, when I spoke to Paul Pantone in person, he claims that this montage does not work. Nevertheless, part of its patent, the "reactor" is used but nobody, to my knowledge, is able to say if something special happens in this reactor other than a conventional reforming (of hydrocarbons so not of water craking) ... Even if the hypotheses of all kinds are legions!

ming wrote:On the internet, we speak today of free energy of the vacuum, always against the backdrop of a grand-capitalistic plot. This is the same story that affects people emotionally and allows short-circuiting reason and scientific demonstration.

It is not false :D but do not stop along the way and finish your analysis.
If natural and legal persons take a dim view of a technology that would make them lose money, discrediting it by a flood of "fucked up" inventions in the same kind of ideas, is that not the right solution? ? with the added bonus of the final touch, the great plot.

ming wrote:Remember that truth is nothing but the most strongly believed by the many.

: Shock: do you want to say that if 6 billion people think that the earth is flat and the sun is around, then it's the truth?
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)

ming wrote: We must break with the Pantone engine, because we must not show, let alone sell technologies that are not developed. To convince, it must work for real, it goes without saying.

Does it include the EGR valve?

ming wrote: Do not tell me that you sell Pantone engine plans through the website! If so, we are enemies for real. : Evil:

Nobody will tell you since it is not the case, but you would have realized by browsing a little more the site and the forum.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Other

by Other » 24/09/07, 05:59

Hello
See the experience of this Mr. For those who have done montages the values ​​given here are realistic I am in these figures with my montages

http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/aut34peugeot505herve.htm

As it is relatively simple to do nothing better than to do the editing after you will be fixed ..

Andre
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 24/09/07, 09:19

I see that we are moving away from the substantive issue. Recadrons:

1 - The Pantone engine is out of date so should it be promoted?
2 - In the meantime, evidence of the existence of alter-charlatans is irrefutable. Do not take the risk that visitors to the econology homepage will see the key word Pantone, overexploited by gurus.
3 - The purpose of this maneuver is to improve the image of econology.

By the way, yes I am convinced that truth is what is most strongly believed by the greatest number. To comply with this constraint is a question of humility. We must stop thinking of the oppressed minority, which is right in every respect.

Other than that, I have absolutely nothing against DIYers trying to reduce their conso or their rejections.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/09/07, 09:48

ming wrote:
bham wrote:Ah, me ...! one more than his head!
you will never be able to turn a Panurge sheep into a thinking animal ....

Have you weighed your words?

If you want to associate these two sentences, so, say that a full head is not equal to a well made head.
But the association of these sentences was not my point, you must have read diagonally, the category "Panurge sheep" applied to this population which belongs to what sociologists doubtless call, as opposed to thought minority, MAJORITY THOUGHT, which does not necessarily hold the truth.
Now if you consider yourself a sheep of Panurge, free to you.
And then one more thing, the culmination of the studies, in my opinion, must be consecrated by the humility and openness of the student and not by a self-confidence to be superior to others and think better than them. Otherwise there is something that has messed up.
But perhaps it is the will of pedagogy because, in general, when one studies, it is potentially to direct those who have not done so.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/09/07, 09:58

ming wrote: By the way, yes I am convinced that truth is what is most strongly believed by the greatest number. To comply with this constraint is a question of humility.

I just discovered your last post and frankly you make me cold in the back. You did a doctorate and you are there! But you did not learn anything from the story?
"to comply with this constraint is a question of humility" I think you are ripe to go from alterglobalists to direct fachos, dictatorship category.
ming wrote:We must stop thinking of the oppressed minority, which is right in every respect.

Who claims that the minority is right? we are only saying that it is not necessarily wrong and that it has the right to be listened to.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"