Pantone Motor License Price

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
dred
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone Motor License Price

by dred » 12/09/07, 13:37

Hello.
I understand that if we put a pantone reactor on an engine of more than 20 hp there is a license to pay
if yes to whom and how much does it cost?
and who of you paid for this license?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/07, 14:03

Between 0 and 0 € :)

I think we should ask ZAC the question : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 12/09/07, 15:14

Christophe wrote:Between 0 and 0 € :)

I think we should ask ZAC the question : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Hello

I'm still not going to pay money to an American crook who pumped (less well) chambrin.

take your welding machine and pay a blow to your arpete as soon as it's hot enough.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/07, 15:43

Right answer :)
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Pantom license

by bobono » 13/09/07, 12:40

It is necessary there is nothing to pay if you manufacture an energy saving system type pantom for several reasons.

The first Everyone has the right to copy an invention but not the right to copy and trade in it.

Second. The pentom system is available to everyone with no royalty payable. For those who want to make it to resell it is more delicate
0 x
Christophe

Re: pantom license

by Christophe » 13/09/07, 14:01

bobono wrote:For those who want to make it to resell it is more delicate

Nobody is bothered to do it, the proof: https://www.econologie.com/forums/legalite-d ... t4035.html
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

motor: water injection, temperature, pressure ... metals.

by Pascal HA PHAM » 18/09/07, 15:13

Hello,
it is true that Pantone, Chambrin ... "and Co" without wanting to withhold anything from the relevance of their work .... did not invent the fundamental. of the thing.

WHY ? :

It seems that the first tests of water injection in internal combustion engines go back very far (late 19th early 20th) and that merit can be attributed to a composite team:
Paul Sabatier was the French theorist - he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1912 with Victor Grigard .... the theory was put into practice by Pierre Clerget, a prominent pre-war engine manufacturer (airplanes). ... read this article if you don't know it:

https://www.econologie.com/historique-de ... -2338.html

There was also Marcelin Berthelot ... and Senderens ... and Mailhé who filed numerous patents on hydrogenated fuels ...

Come on: "tchin tchin" to our ancestors since in no time (a few decades) it is not less than half a dozen French who distinguished themselves by fundamental work at that time ..... the current history of engines has (alas ...!) almost forgotten ... as it forgot Beau de Rochas or Phlippe Lebon d'Humbersin ..... shame on me because there are others that I surely forget .... but peace to their souls ... they were brilliant precursors / inventors.

There was also André Debierne for the discovery of radiolysis ...

Honor their self returned all the same ...
A+
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/07, 16:43

Thank you Pascal for these precise details, the doc on the history was already present on the site and I therefore put the link in question.

This document poses the following fundamental question: As the injection of water brings the positive results that we know, has pkoi never been generalized industrially?
Otherwise to put the dots on the "i" as we say:

The principle of the water doping system G is in the public domain because of its dissemination on the internet from the "beginning".

There is therefore nothing to pay to anyone... but it would be "nice" to share with the pantone community (this forum among others) of their approaches ...

Companies developing kits can nevertheless protect the improvements they make, but in no case can they take ownership of the principle and even less ask for royalities from their possible dealer network ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"